Masturbation and Sexual Desires
how much Masturbation is ok ... ?
I mean can I have once everyday..
I m age 30yrs male
unmarried (virgin)

Please help .. after masturbation I feel like sleeping ... at times I have a damm feeling to have sex with a girl ... at make me masturbated .. as I have never had a sexual intercourse with a girl..

is that behavior normal ... ??
is masturbation 2-3 times in a week is ok or I m over masturbating ??

Pls reply
Hi Jad If you keep it to 3 times a week your be OK, but over masturbating can bring some bad side effects.
Good Luck
Seasons Greetings
A lot of cultures make people feel guilty about this perfectly normal function.  Different people are different.  As long as you desire women and are just getting by by pleasuring yourself while you wait to meet a woman to have relations with, you are perfectly normal.  I would just think of it as exercise and try not to get too hung up on feelings of guilt.  Just do it so that you can concentrate on other things and also know you are keeping things working.  Every day might be normal for some guys.   I think they get into trouble when they use excessive pornography and it gets more and more outrageous, so that it takes more and more visual stimulation to get there.  That can cause problems.  
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle