Men's Health Community
Men problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Men problems

Hello everyone, I am sixteen years old and I hit puberty at 14 years and for months.My problem is that I don't have mustache, beard, and hair on my arms, and I also think that my penis is not fully grown. I have hairs on my legs, pubic hair and some armpit hair. i can normally ejaculate and I have many erections, but I think that the amount of semen in each ejaculation is no a lot. I only know that my problem didn't have mustache and beard until the age of 25 after he was treated in France. Does it have to do with genetics or is it because of low levels of testosterone . I don't know what to do can any body tell me.
    Normally in boys Puberty starts at the age of 12 . In your case, it is little late and so one should expect other developments also to be completed a bit late. Normally the facial hairs and body hairs develop during the later stages of puberty and I feel you have still time. You can google for  ' Delayed puberty ' and get more details. Nevertheless, it is a good idea to consult an endocrinologist, and get his views. Body and facial hairs as well as occurrence of  late puberty are also hereditary. However, I have not understood your statement :
" I only know that my problem didn't have mustache and beard until the age of 25 after he was treated in France ", do you mean some one in your family had low facial hairs up to the age of 25 and then got treatment?
Solace    
yeah that's what I meant