Men's Health Community
More information from last post, please help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

So we started talking about her EX again, trying to be as thoughtful and patient as I can.  She told me that I have to be able to live with this situation, her talking to him that is.  She says that its just shallow conversation and she wants nothing to do with him.  She also states that it would of been easyer if she would of taken more time to heal and get over all that crap.  She told me that it seems that I want her to love me as much as she loves him.  I don't think I want the same love as she did for him.  I just don't want to hear **** about him but, trying to be that person that she can open up to me about anything.  Some times she feels that she should take some space to figure out her life again but, doesn't want to lose me, She says I'm so good to her, with respect patients caring loving.  I'm always trying to take her out do fun things just trying to make her smile.  Don't know what to do,I will get back to more info she is up and having coffe check in later. Thanks.
1 Comment
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? I suggest that you talk  to her about  this and have open communication together. Formulate a plan or action regarding this where in you both feel good about the outcome and would help ease any doubts on your part. Hope this helps. Take care and best regards.