Morning Dizziness
For the past couple of days in the mornings when I get up I have this sensation of dizziness and my head spinning and the whole world goes spinning around. Even if I lie down with face up, I have the same feeling. I know my cholestrol level is high. Once I had my blood fasting glucose level on the higher side but since then it has been under control. Can you please advise what I am supposed to do further.
Hi,You may have an middle ear infection.I would go see a ears,nose,and throat doctor.ASAP Good luck.
if you are over 20 see a doctor, if you are under 20 (especially if you are going through puberty) it could be low blood pressure, which is normal. if it is hapening very regularly the of course, see a doctor.
need to rule out iron deficiency anemia, ear infection, anxiety or nervous disorders.  May nedd to have a head CT scan done.
acute labrynthitis
try lyin on 1 ear then the other to find ure 'side'- the one wer pain is less, then sleep on this side and it controls it better, also find getting pissed helps as you are less restless and dont switch sides.
i had to work this out for myself after banging my head of the wall repeatedly literally, cos i was so pissed off with it.

but its nice to be nice
and eat garlic 4 the cholestrol
I can relate. Today I woke up and the whole entire room was spinning. Yes, I do have anxiety, but this felt very different. Thought I might me having a heart attack or stroke, but it got somewhat better, although I still feel a bit dizzy. I am thinking it could be the low carb diet I have been on for 3 weeks.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle