Men's Health Community
Morning Dizziness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Morning Dizziness

For the past couple of days in the mornings when I get up I have this sensation of dizziness and my head spinning and the whole world goes spinning around. Even if I lie down with face up, I have the same feeling. I know my cholestrol level is high. Once I had my blood fasting glucose level on the higher side but since then it has been under control. Can you please advise what I am supposed to do further.
Thanks
Related Discussions
6 Comments
Blank
Hi,You may have an middle ear infection.I would go see a ears,nose,and throat doctor.ASAP Good luck.
Blank
if you are over 20 see a doctor, if you are under 20 (especially if you are going through puberty) it could be low blood pressure, which is normal. if it is hapening very regularly the of course, see a doctor.
Blank
need to rule out iron deficiency anemia, ear infection, anxiety or nervous disorders.  May nedd to have a head CT scan done.
Blank
acute labrynthitis
try lyin on 1 ear then the other to find ure 'side'- the one wer pain is less, then sleep on this side and it controls it better, also find getting pissed helps as you are less restless and dont switch sides.
i had to work this out for myself after banging my head of the wall repeatedly literally, cos i was so pissed off with it.

but its nice to be nice
Blank
and eat garlic 4 the cholestrol
Blank
484508_tn?1290014144
I can relate. Today I woke up and the whole entire room was spinning. Yes, I do have anxiety, but this felt very different. Thought I might me having a heart attack or stroke, but it got somewhat better, although I still feel a bit dizzy. I am thinking it could be the low carb diet I have been on for 3 weeks.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank