My boyfriend would rather watch porn than have sex!!!
Okay, so I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now.  He is a single father of 4 kids!  He has them fulltime, so we are very busy.  The problem I'm having is that we hardly ever have sex!  He always uses the excuse we are busy with the kids, it's late, we don't have time, it's always something!  How can he find the time to watch so much porn?  We went three weeks without having sex!!!  I feel like he makes excuses or keeps busy to avoid having sex with me.  Even when we do, it's over pretty quickly!  In the past two weeks we have intercourse once and oral sex once!  I am soooo frustrated right now. He'll actually pull up porn videos and show them to me out of the blue on his iPhone.  I don't have a problem with porn, but I feel like it's replacing  our sex life!  Any advice would be appreciated!  
Every thing you just told us, why you tell the same to him????

Communication is the key! If you don't feel comfortable telling him everything you just told us, your relationship will not last!
I have discussed this with him over and over and over.  I always hear the excuse we are busy, it's late, I have four kids.  He told me he has a very high sex drive, but I haven't seen it at all!  I have asked him to only watch porn with me for the next month, but I'll see how that goes.  I honestly think he is addicted to porn, but will not admit it.  I don't know what to do or if it's even worth trying anymore.
How is the sex when yall do have it?
Does he have a hard time getting or maintaining an erection?
Is he going down during sex?
Alright not to pry or anything but every guy watches porn whether he admits it or not.  there are a lot of fantasies or fetishes he might be into that he's not ready to discuss with you.  I know that when i'm in a long term relationship i always want it but every man is different.  He might also have fell into the comfortable stage in yall's relationship which is were he's so comfortable with you and were he's at in life and in your companionship that he doesn't need to have sex to be intimate.  One other thing it could be is that he already has kids and he might be scared of having more rt now so he could have a lot of anxiety built up. you just need to have a good long talk with him and lay it out.  maybe light some candles wear something you both would enjoy and claim your sex life back. i hope this helps
"Alright not to pry or anything but every guy watches porn whether he admits it or not."

>>> I think you mean most men. Not all men watch porn. Some men just don't have the time or desire to do that.
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle