Men's Health Community
My boyfriend can no longer get a complete erection! please help me!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 18 months now. He is 27 and I am 28, Our sex life has been out of this world during this whole time we have been together. Here the last 2 weeks he has not been able to get or keep a full erection. We just found out 4 weeks ago we are having a baby. He is overjoyed about it so I.don't think that is the reason. I have tried everything. Then I can't have an orgasm because he isn't hard so he gets mad at me. I really don't know what to do. Please help me..
Hi jenn, just to fill you in on men and erections. they do not happen automatic and can be affected by many things. In your case there are a couple of issues that i can see.
He know there is a baby inside you and possibly is in fear of hitting it with his penis and also can not be as active for fear of hurting the baby through movement. This is a big deal for him.
Also just being your boyfriend could now be an issue as he has some big time responsibility coming his way. Have you talked of marriage, as maybe he would feel more connected with you.
All these thoughts are in is mind when he is having sex with you.
Maybe talk about this with him.
Hi Jenn, Before the 4 weeks was he having any problems then, there are so many things it could be, anxiety, stress is a big libido buster, has he gone on any new meds, alcohol, smoking, extra weight, fast and junk foods, is his health ok, depression, all these things dont help and that even means you not being able to orgasm could be playing on his mind, hence erection problems, but in the first part of pregnantcy sex should be on the back burner till after 6 weeks if I'm right.
So he could try erection drugs, or he could like me and use herbs for a while and see just how he gets on, just google this, HERBS VERSUS DRUGS, HERBS MY WAY OUT, DAILY INTAKE, just give it a read and then give it a trial for 12 weeks, but by week 6 he should be seeing some improvment, but leave out the DHEA it for us older guys.
Good Luck