My boyfriend has trouble getting and erection and keeping it
My boyfriend is 24 and we have been dating for about 2 years. We had a great sex life until recently, he has begun to have issues getting an erection and keeping it once he has got one. Also he prematurely ejaculates and has lost his sex drive.I don't know what's wrong, we never had this problem before. I've tried helping him out by watching porn together but he seems non responsive. He doesn't masturbate either. What can we do? Should he see a doctor?
Be supportive.  Dont get mad or upset if he cant get an erection or even keep one.  There are many excercises to slow ejaculation, but the do take time and effort.  Has he started or stopped any medications lately, been unusually stressed, or had any major lifestyle changes.  Sometimes once a man has an incident of ED then the supbsequent experiences are psychological.  Fear of losing an erection can lead to a failed erection.  Be patient and have "date" night once a week or so, where you kiss, cuddle and fondle, but NO intercourse.  You bothe decide beforehand not to have sex, so it takes the pressure of the erection part of it.  You may find that after a few of theses no penetration dates you will both be ready and willing.
I agree, let him relax..sometimes even going somewhere "stressless", just so you two can be alone and uninterrupted can help.  My boyfriend who's 36 years old suffers from PE, and I am my wits end.  It's been a year and a half and it's not getting better.  But, I know for a  fact that stress, sudden lifestyle changes can effect our sexuality.  I know it's hard to "talk" about it.  But there are treatments out there, do your research.  Hopefully, it'll turn around for you both.  Good luck!
He should go to doctor and get his blood pressure take and take a blood test. He has to be honest about the problem. If it is a hormonal problem and it is found early it is more likely it can be fixed. Also rarely it could be caused by and underlying illness. Early detection of what is causing the problem is key. I know it might be hard, but worst case his life could be at risk. Especially since he is experiencing this so young. I have a similar problem and I am trying to work it out. I would do anything to keep my relationship going and we talk a little about it, but mostly we don't. Im a 25 year old male. I can masturbate and sometimes get morning wood at night I get erections as we have checked.  I had a problem once four years ago and I'm still not sure if it is physical or psychological. But there is never a time when I am about to make love to my girlfriend that I don't think is it going to happen again? I use viagra off and on. And I am waiting on results from a blood test to check my hormones. I had my heart checked and it is good cholestrol is a little high. The three main causes are vascular (heart or bloodflow), Hormonal (many causes very important to rule out certain ones) and psychological. If he gets the tests done he can figure out what is causing it.
It doesn't happen for no reason there is a cause.

If you love him be sympathetic and understanding as this is very embarassing. I am lucky I have someone who loves me no matter what. If you do I promise he will return the favor in some way.
I'm only 18, and so is my boyfriend and we have the exact same problem. Like your situation, his has only been happening within the last few months and it seemed to go downhill pretty quickly for no apparent reason. we're still trying to figure it out, and he says he's going to go to the doctor about it, maybe your boyfriend should do the same.
I has the same problem in past, but now I got rid of these problems. I taking special herbal pills. This herbal pills is really cool stuff.
Whatever you do don't listen to anyone trying to sell you some herbal ****. He should see a doctor.
For nine years I have been dealing with problem, but lately it has gotten worse.  He has trouble getting erect, and if he does get erect he is not fully erect and minutes into it he loses it.  As I said it has been nine years, I have asked him to see a doctor but he is too proud.  I am sexually frustrated and I want out, I had enough patience, please advise
I am 20 and having the same f***king problem. It's been six months. I remember the exact damned date it started to go downhill. He swears he is attracted to me, but it only "works" about once every 3 weeks. He went to the dcotor, and has no heart or health problems. I've tried talking to him about it every chance I get but I'm sitting here googling everything I can find crying now.

I have had healthy sexual relationships before, but I am his first girlfriend, and we've been together for about 9 months. The first 3 months were AMAZING. Now, it's like an AVALANCHE, let alone downhill.

After Valentine's day, when nothing happened in the slightest, I am doing everything I can to change this.

I don't want to leave him but it KILLS my self esteem knowing I found the perfect one for me and this is happening. I always wonder if it's me, even though I know it's probably not.

What the hell do we do. I'm not sure if I feel better or worse knowing there are so many girls out there with the same problem.

Someone help me PLEASE. Surely there has to be some guy out there who has had the same problem and fixed it.
I wonder why nobody refers to Kegel exercises,It is useful for male and female.If a female does this exercise, she can churn her vaginal muscle in such a way that a flacid penis can get erection.
Testicular massage; Massaging testicles can give erection.Keep first three fingers down the testis and thumb on the upper side and give rotatary movemnt with thumb.DO NOT USE PRESSURE.Massage each testis for a minute.This massage should give erection.
Pumping the scrotum: Take scrotum and its content in a hand and compress and release rapidly for a minute or so. this helps in blood circulation in genital region.Do not put direct pressure on testis to avoid pain.
The above is worth treal.
I am a self admitting 'sex addict' and my boyfriend of two years is having the same difficulties as above 'cases'. I have accepted the faulty equipment, even with my addiction. It's at times a horrible feeling of damn, 'mabey I should work out more, do more of this, less of that?? ' Allthough, everyone in this situation occasionally has self doubt, it's important to understand that it is a human body. As we all know there are hundreds of thousands of medical tragities that can occur, and if this is the biggest obstacle so far, GREAT!!! I've made it very clear what I want, and I've bought sex toys, and demonstrated the good times we can still have, intercourse or not. I'm also doing my research on different male ' enhancers' so when or if we decide to concive we will be prepared. until then, load up on vibrators and batteries and pray for the best!!
Best Wishes,
Visit www.pegym.com
A related discussion, Sex was started.
A related discussion, Erection problems. was started.
Try this relaxation music. It just might work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfpLea9OurA
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22
caregiver222 uploaded new photos
May 20
The more intense you exercise
May 13 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle