Men's Health Community
My ears ring loudly and my body cold sweats

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Im gonna have to give this off as a story. Im 23 years old and unfortanetly had a car accident 2 years ago. Im not sure if it happened immediatly after that. (sorry my spelling is not perfect and theres no spellcheck) . Back to the problem since then my ears have made a ringing noise slightly and my knees are Always cold. I had a cat scan and they saw Nothing. Never was much of a problem either  but in the past 2 years when winter hits i get super cold chills. and On a week to a month basis id wake up with my heart beating horribly. id stay up for hours uneasy. It would eventualy lead into diahrea and id fall asleep. This previous summer i ran for 30 minutes a day and lifted weights 2 days a week to keep somewhat healthy. now this last winter was mild and so were my symptoms Little to none. This summer i have delt with the ringing via Fans at my house and a electric air conditioner at my girlfriends i also have stopped working out. Little to none im 5'8 and 182 pounds at this point i was probably 160 at the time this all began.  but last night on 8/4/06 i woke up nearly in a heart attack my boy was cold and i was pacing my heart sped so fast things got blury and my arm and legs tingled. i  have slept a total of 2hrs 5 to 7 pm  my ringing in my ears have increased fairly. my body in a cold sweat down to my feet. i can warm up in 2 blankets but it still feals cold yet warm at the same time. i spent the entire mornign in bed and un hungry i ate a small snack bar and had a 1 a day viatamin which i have not taken in ages either. from 10 -1 i took 3 minute naps here and there.
Waking up with my heart pounding. my eyes are bloodshot and i have no insurance i know your responce is probably to go visit a doctor which i cant till i get another job or get under my girlfriends insurance by moving in. Both will take time.. i was wonderinf if theres any way to help till then.
quick update if others decide to comment .. my ringing is the same but my body is reducing its depth of how bad im sweating im still wide awake and not hungry. After lookign around on the net it mostly seems to be anxiety ..But i have constant ringing still and cold spots on my body regardless.  Has anyone taken anything that helps with either ringing of the ears or somethign that calms you down prior to sleep because these incodents only seem to happen in the fall to winter and i awake thsi way never sleep that way. When i was 16 i use to have breathing/heartbeat anxiety(no ringing or coldness) and i overcame that mentally but this is one that attacks me in my sleep.
Get a blood work up done, see a doctor.  It maybe thyroid or something else.  Anything concerning your heart it is necessary to see a doctor.
Foods You’re Throwing Away Every Ti...
14 hrs ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on Burn Belly Fat with T...
Life360 commented on Losing Gabe. :(
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle