Men's Health Community
My husband is unable to ejaculate, more like water coming out. We are g...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My husband is unable to ejaculate, more like water coming out. We are going through Fertility too, Isn't this bad?

Hi

My husband is on several medications for his depression & anxiety. We have been unable to conceive for almost 10 years now. I have been diagnosed with PCOS. My husband just started taking a new medication about a year ago called Venlafaxine. When we have intercourse, there is nothing but water like substance that comes out. I know this cannot be good. With all the medications he is on we have no idea what to do. I do not want to go through a second round of treatment with fertility if he still has this problem the cost is just to high ($2300.00 per month).

He had his sperm tested before we started treatment a few years ago with no problems so my question is, can this be the result of this new medication he started? He is also now started taking Cipralex for his depression and he has stopped taking the other medication Venlafaxine.

Any recommendations?

Thank you

Concerned wife.