My penis so loose
Sir, I am 32 yrs old man and I got married 6 month ago,In my penis dont have power , I am unable to satisfy my wife becase my penis not powerfull and so i want gain penis power and stamina.
thanks
Hi F, Do you think your having an ED problem ( ED erectile dysfunction) this means you get a full erection or you get erect but it wont stay erect for sexual penitration.
Does this go back before you were married and masturbated a lot and to porn, if so you have porn enduced ED, and sorry to say you need to have an 8 week break from all forms of sex, you need to do this to reboot you body, and so you can get back to a sex life.
Do you think this is right. please come back.
Good Luck
Thanks for reply. I was watching prone video but from last 6 month , I mean after marrige i am not watching prone. As you said I have ED problem so I would to ask you what is best solution of my problem quickly .

Please reply , I am affraid .
Hi F, Look you spend hours sitting and watching porn and masturbating to it, and now you want a quick way back, there is only one way to go, but its slow, and its the 8 weeks of no masturbating or sexual contact with you wife or anybody else, its to get your body rebooted, and heal it, so you will have to straight with your wife an tell her why your not going to have or trty to have sex with her, but you can tell her after the 8 weeks thing could be better, but only if you stick to the planned 8 weeks, so do you get the pictire of your life for the 8 weeks.
Good Luck
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle