Aa
A
A
Close
My urethra itches
Hi there. I'm a 19 year old male, and for the past 8 or 9 weeks, I've noticed a mild burning sensation in my urethra, that slowly works its way up the base of my penis everytime I urinate, it's not painful to be honest, it's more of an inconvinience. It goes away as soon as I finish peeing, but the next thing is also strange, occasionally I feel an annoying itch right in the vain under my penis, I can't 'scratch' it as such, I have to rub it, it's comforting when I do this but I know I probably shouldn't. I sometimes have to rub it right at the bottom, where the shaft starts right near my testicles! I've had my fair share of sexual partners and recently went for an STI check at my local GUM clinic and my results turned out clean. My diet also isn't healthy either but I'm not fat, I've tried drinking lots and lots of clear fluids as I thought it could be a possible urinary infection but the only time I can't feel it is when I've drank alcohol. Also my penis gives off an unpleasant odour when after I've urinated or ejaculated, and these past 2 days in particular I've noticed small white spots of smegma under my foreskin, I clean everyday so this is all very confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much -
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
11 hrs ago
2093372 tn?1473261554
Blank