Men's Health Community
Mystery pimples on penis glans(glands), pictures inside

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hi, please help, I've been worrying myself sick.

22 yo, Asian American, heterosexual male

I had about 5 minutes of unprotected vaginal sex with a female stranger before I sobered up enough to slip on a condom. She performed oral sex on me sometime during the night as well. A week after, I noticed my penis was really smelly even after showering. I inspected myself closer and noticed there were about 10 pimples grouped on the glans (glands) (head) of my penis (they looked like the pimples in photos on the bottom). I was freaked out, might have "popped" them by scrubbing too much during showering, but they eventually healed over without crusting and never hurt. Healed like pimples basically.

I went to the free STD clinic a month after the encounter, where the doctor physically inspected me, checked my lymph nodes, and said it was probably something bacterial. I mentioned that I was having leg spasms up and down both legs, but he discounted that. But he did run some blood tests, which won't be done for another week (which is why I'm worrying and partly why I'm here).

A week after I went to the clinic, my penis started to smell really bad again. I noticed I had 4 pimples, located in a different position. This time instead of being on the top of the penis head, they were now on the bottom, and closer to the urethra opening. Please refer to the photos (the first one has two pimples, the second also has two pimples). These were taken yesterday, about 6 weeks after the unprotected encounter.

Continued on the comments
..continued from above...

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0110ct3.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0113fx2.jpg

Questions:
1. What could it be?
2. Why does my penis get really smelly and then the pimples appear? I clean well normally, because I'm uncircumsized, and I hate smelling down there.

Thank you so much.
-hopingseeking
I have strange markings on my penis. I have if you need to see them. Please e-mail ***@**** or ***@**** to see them
have you ever had sex with a girl or boy before in your life and tell the real answer do not answer.
have you had sex before and tell the trouth
have you had sex with a male or female
You need to go back to the doctor and show him the pictures. And please don't have anymore unprotected sex. I am sure you dont want to get AIDS.
alright...honey...1st of all no unprotected sex for u frm now onwards...oki?
and i had a luk at ur pictures and they seem to be sebaceous prominence....it is curable and is possibly caused becoz the gal u slept with had a vaginal yeast infection...so yes there u go...
hope u recover...
gimme ur number!!! i d call ya
I wouldn't want to even try to guess at what's behind all this. But keep in mind that the mind is very powerful and suggestive. Because you had unprotected sex you are looking more closely and noticing things you've never noticed before. Maybe you had some benign papules before this and hadn't noticed them. Maybe your legs spasmed before all this and you didn't notice it.

In fact, it's possible you didn't contract anything from this encounter, and even if you did, it's probably a common STD, not something rare and exotic. You've been to the doctor. Now just wait for the test results and follow their advice. If it is bacterial, you'll get a course of antibiotics and that'll take of it.
A related discussion, got 2 pimples on mi penis was started.
A related discussion, I have pimple on my penis!!! was started.
I need help. I have pimple looking bumbs near my penis area. Can you explain what they are?