Need Help - My Life is In Crisis!
Dear Doctor,

My name is Karthik and I am from India. I am 28 years old. I travel a lot between US and India. I am really embarrassed to discuss about this to anyone. My wife who was with me just for 4 months after marriage has left me, after picking a terrible fight with me and we are separated. We loved for 2 years like anything before getting married! My wife advertised to everyone including my parents and relatives saying I can only masturbate and I can never have sex! This affected me like anything and destroyed my confidence. I can't understand why my erections disappear when I see her private part! I also have lot of foreskin and I am not circumsized, not sure if this is affecting my ability to insert in her!

I searched a lot on the Internet to see if people have similar problems, but I cannot understand why I cannot have sex. My wife told me that i have a terrible problem and I can never have sex and I can only masturbate all my life. I read in the Internet about Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome, but read it is only for people who masturbate facing down.

I have masturbated for the last ten years since i started masturbating on bed facing up. I masturbate daily. My wife and I tried to have sex a number of times, but my erection stopped when I see her parts. I watch porn films and masturbate and I do not have erection problems when I masturbate with or without seeing porn films.

My wife also thinks I have a small penis, though I have a penis which is six inches long, which I read in the Internet as average size. The first few times when I tried she cried and we gave up on sex, just before entering. But in the last month with her, she co-operated without crying, but I could not maintain my erection.

I don't know if there is a cure to my masturbation syndrome. My wife has left me forever and she has sent me a divorce notice asking for mutual consent.

I am seriously depressed because of my condition. I cannot focus on my work and am developing social phobia. I avoid speaking to people and avoid group meetings. I am leaving office early and am getting severe headaches.

Increasingly, I am getting phobic about my future. I was a confident man before marriage, but my confidence today is at an abysmal low.

I don't know how I am going to cope and what future I have since I am from India and everyone of my relatives know about my problems!

I really need help! I really hope to see a reply to my condition. I am dying in serious depression!

Regards,
Karthik
This is not the Dr. forum.
dominosarah commented on out of sight
16 mins ago
Piparskeggr commented on photo
23 mins ago
out of sight
24 mins ago by drifter0213
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle