Men's Health Community
Need advise!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Need advise!!

I have posted already on this subject but no one got back to me and really lost.  My girl plays words with friends  with her EX and some other game and they tex all the time.  She says that she loves him but not that way anymore.  But he will remain apart of her life from what she tells me.  Its bother's me when she lays on my chest and cries about it, i try to listen and be thoughtful but I almost at the point where I can't hack this **** no more.  She knows it bothers me, telling me your just jealous that I still love him and that I need to deal with it.  Its just respect not to say stuff like that or even talk to me about it.  I want her to be able to talk to me about anything but, enough is enough.  She tells me she loves me well that has been a few weeks honestly since the last time.  We live an hour apart so have no Idea what she is up too.  I trust her not to do anything behind my back but you know, its a little in the back of my mind.  She tells me she does not speak on the phone with him but, she will sit right beside me and draw pictures and make jokes with eachother on her tablet.  I have heard from friends that they still are friends with there Ex but don't ever talk about it with there boyfriend, I guess at least she is not hiding it from me.  I have a hard time texing with her, her tex are so short and to the point and with her ex its like they write books to eachother.  Please help, from a female view and a male please.  I'm to old for games,should I bounce or stay?
I think you should post your question in the relationship forum here at Medhelp. You will most likely get a lot more answers in that forum. I hope this helps.
Hi Face, BOUNCE her, she is in love but she cant see it, but sorry not with you.
Good Luck