No Ejackulation during Sex
Hello, I have not done this before so if this is the incorrect way to ask for advice I apologize.

I am 20 years old and have been going "steady" with my girlfriend for about a year, recently during sex I can stay erect for long periods of time but I just cannot finish. This seems to ruin the mood for her, (even though I cannot understand the difference it would make for a female), Eventually I get tired lose concentration and lose it.

I was wondering is this a mental problem or a physical problem? She is a great looking girl, but I noticed it helps if I start thinking of other women. I am attracted to her still, but this problem has only happened a handful of times in the past. And has happened recently almost every time now. I do however finish during oral sex, but I still feel like I'm forcing it even then.

I am not in the best of shape but I would consider myself very healthy. I am a student and am not stressed by a job.  Should I do more Cardio workouts or maybe a change of diet? Because I don't want lack of interest during sex to ruin my relationship.

Best regards,
Mark. P
After posting I read some more questions and wanted to clear a few things for my issue.

1) I am not on any sort of medication and I do not want to take pills or drugs at such a young age to fix it.

2) Me and my partner have "fun" doing it, i.e. Locations and positions. So that is not the answer.
Try exercise.  Also, I recently learned that having too much serotonin circulating in your system can cause that kind of problem, ie delayed ejaculation.
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle