No Feeling In Penis
Help please!
I am a male in my early 20's. I can get and maintain an erect with no problem, but when i have sex, i get no pleasure from it. it is like i lose most of the feeling in my penis when it is erect. sometimes it is like i have no feeling in it at all. i get some amount of pleasure from oral sex, and using the hand as stimulation, but it is very little. is there something wrong with me?
Thanks for your help
Please check out my reply here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/MensHealth/messages/2127.html
Sex was completely pleasurable and satisfying until I reached age 40, everything was still normal except that when I would climax there would not be any pleasure, no feeling, no bells and whistles, it was no more wonderful than the relief from a bowl movement. I started doing research on-line and found that some people need thousands of times the minimum daily recommendation of zinc. I researched zinc toxicity and each day doubled the amount of zinc that I took, and then masturbated the next morning. On the 5th day I had some feeling in my penis and there was some pleasure at climax. By the 10th day I was very close to what I had remembered a climax to be. By the 14th day I was taking close to 3000% or over 500mg of zinc and I had my first climax that was fully pleasurable and satisfying in 5 years. I continue to take these huge amounts of zinc and after 3 years I still do not have any symptoms of zinc toxicity. I hope this helps.
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Aug 23
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle