Men's Health Community
Not to grow my body hair

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Not to grow my body hair

I am 35 yr old. I feel like female. I don't want to grow my body hair. Can I apply gopuram turmeric power for not to grow my body hair. How to increase my breast size. Can I do a massage for growing my breast bigger.
If you feel like a female and you are a male, there are doctors you can see about sex reassignment, and they will know all the answers about hormone treatments and so forth.  It is not unheard of to be a transsexual, and those who are, consistently report that they simply feel like somehow they got put into the wrong gender's body.  In other words, it is not like a man who dresses as a woman for sexual kicks, it is more basic than that.  Google "transsexual medical" or "transsexual identity" (i.e., some combination of terms like that which will not automatically send you to porno sites), and you should find useful information.
Hi Rex, Do you feel like a female trapped in a mans body, have seen your own doctor to find out more on your problem, have your seen a psychiatrist for evaluation, from what I can remember you have to go through this, and also been dressing as a womean, as all this needs to be taken into account and you need to be on hormones and estrogen, this stops body hair growing and your breasts will start to grow, and your p***s will start to go smaller, this is all just off the top of my head.
Is this what you want.
Good Luck