Men's Health Community
Numb Penis No Orgasms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Numb Penis No Orgasms

Hello,

I'm a 25 year old male and about a year ago I masturbated without an orgasm; I tried a few days later and still nothing. I was depressed at the time and concentrated on college and work so I didn't persue any help for this. Over time my penis/testicles/rear have become numb. I went and had urine/blood tests done and they came back normal. I can get erections, probably mostly mental since I don't feel much and can ejaculate although it no longer "shoots" out, and I still don't feel orgasms. I also cannot feel my urethra when I urinate.

I know this is nerve related (possibly lower back) so I had an MRI done and am awaiting the results. The problem is I do not know which nerves. One theory I have is too much sitting on bad chairs at work/college/home; some of them did make my rear numb. I have read of cyclists having the same symptoms that I've had. Numbness,orgasm loss, frequent urination problems. I have looked up some sites which might explain the problem also. There is a nerve running between the genitals and rear where you sit called the pudendal nerve. Not many doctors are well informed on this matter so if it's not a back problem then I'm sure it must be this.
Anyhow just wanted to throw this out there and see if any other guys have these symptoms, and to let em know it could be a problem with those specific nerves; especially if they've cycled a lot or had much work/free time sitting.