Men's Health Community
Numb Penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Numb Penis

A couple days ago I masturbated a ton, twice as much as usual. At first my penis was longer when I was flaccid but no problems and I ignored it. When I went to bed everything was fine, but when I woke up my penis was numb.

I have about 25% of feeling still but thats about it. It scared the hell out of me and I was pretty much freaking out. I'm still masturbating since I'm pretty much addicted to it I guess. It just doesn't go so well and I get flaccid when I get closer to orgasm.

I'm not a fool so I told my Mom in a round-about way. Since I kind of have a numb *** from sitting all day I told her I thought it spreaded to my "private parts." I thought that was better than saying, "Mom, I masturbated like crazy for acouple days in a row and now my penis is numb." She said that's what I get for lack of excercise and didn't seem impressed enough to call the doctor.

So I was left to my own panicing and became resigned to my problem. Has anyone had this happen and do you think I've just damaged the nerve and it will heal with time? I keep telling myself I should lay off the masturbating now that it's messed up, but having trouble doing that.

What should I do? I'm praying it's like the shot my dentist gave me earlier this year where I couldn't feel half my tongue for three months or so but then came back fully. I appreciate any help and advice.

If people think it's bad enough I can try talking to my Mom again and say to call the doctor.
1 Comment
My friend you have nothing to worry about, when I masturbate to much my penis feels a little numb, sometimes while masturbating I find that I dont get as much feeling in my penis that is when I have the numb feeling, try and give it a rest for 3 days or so, hard to do yes, I like you enjoy masturbation and have done it all my life, I have now reduced it to about 3 times a week, any more and my penis starts to feel numb, just think of the fun you can have if you do give it a rest for a few days.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle