Numerous knots on extremities
It started out I had 2-3 knots under my skin on my right arm. Then a few more popped up on my right arm. THen I got about 2-3 on my left arm. Now I have 7 on my upper left thigh. These knots seem to keep coming out of no where. I have had three of them removed from my right arm and they have been diagnosed as Lyphomas (possible wrong spelling) but the ones in my leg are all in the same general area and the ones on my arm are sporadic. Should I been concerned about cancerous cells in these knots or no? The Doc I talk to before said they can be caused by trauma to the area but no trauma that I know of to all extremeties. Mostly all the knots are marble size or smaller. The ones in my arms are pea size I havent noticed any of them getting bigger but the come out of no where. They dont move and they stay the same. and like I said before 7 appeared seemed like over night on my upper left thigh. Now I think I might be finding them in my stomach area just in the fat area and on my back. These things are wierding me out. None are painful or cause any problems what so ever, just annoying little knots under the skin that are visible when I tighten my muscle. Can be painful though if you push on them pretty hard. Thanks for any help available. Should I be concerned or get them removed???
     I did a little research on this and I believe it could be 1 of 2 things. Either Lipomas or Nuerofibromas . You can put the in search bar and read about them yourself and if they seem to match you can go to your doctor and discuss it with him . Good Luck
First, you should definitely get the diagnosis confirmed as either Lipomas or Lymphomas.  A Lipoma is a fatty depost under the skin.  A Lymphoma is a cancer.  

Sounds like it's Lipomas:

Lipomas:

The most common kind (known as "superficial subcutaneous") is located in the subcutaneous tissues of the head, neck, shoulders, and back, that is, just below the surface of the skin, although lipomas are found anywhere in the body that fat is located. Most occur on the trunk, though they are also found on the thigh and the inner arm.

"Lipomatosis" (ICD E88.2) is a diagnosis of multiple lipomas present on the body.

It is extremely rare for lipomas to undergo sarcomatous change (ie turn cancerous).
A related discussion, lipomatsos was started.
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle