Men's Health Community
Occasional Pain during ejaculation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Occasional Pain during ejaculation

I'm having some occasional pain during ejaculation.  When I get the pain, hard orange particles (usually 1 or 2) can be seen within the semen.  It appears the pain occurs when I "pass" these particles.  It doesn't happen all the time when I ejaculate, nor does it hurt to urinate.  During the past few weeks, my testicles have been feeling funny.  Sometimes they aches slightly, mainly on the left side but it doesn't really bother me pain-wise.  As far as I know, I've never had blood in my urine, nor have I had an STD.  I've only been with my wife and monogamous.

I'm scoured the net looking for some explanation, but I can't seem to find anything with my symptoms.  I'm very concerned at this point.

Thanks for the help.
Related Discussions
7 Comments
Blank
79258_tn?1190634010
The change in semen texture/appearance probably isn't an issue, but the pain might be. Maybe a hernia or epididymitis? How old are you? Regardless, you really should see your doctor.
Blank
I'm 28 years old... my semen looks fine, texture and color-wise.  The only problem are the dark orange particles.

Thanks for the help.
Blank
Can anyone shed some light on this as I have experienced this as well?  The urologist said it was prostatitis but I just want to see what the diagnosis was in this case.  Thanks.
Blank
i am 17 years old and was looking to find some information on the same thing. i dont notice anything different about myself or testicles. the only time i can notice anything is when i ejaculate. i to have the small dark orange particles. i only noticed them a few days ago. anybody know if its serious or if its normal?
thanks
Blank
i AM 29 YRS. old i have been having pain when i ejaculate for about 3 months if any 1 knows what it might be please respond.
Blank
pain where, on the head? same thought it was due to pressure but unsure
Blank
I am 25 years old... i not getting pain during masturbation... but getting pain  during ejaculation while sexual intercourse... y this happening? due to opening of skin of penis? or else any reason?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank