Men's Health Community
Ok, I have an odd penis problem... But the pain made me take extreme m...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Ok, I have an odd penis problem... But the pain made me take extreme measures.

Ok...  So I have a problem where my penis feels like it's getting ripped up inside my uretha, as if somebody is cutting the line of my uretha after 10 seconds of taking a ****.  And I have never been with a girl, making me a virgin. I'm usually a neat-freak when it comes to using all restrooms including my own.  It lasts for a month and then heals and comes back every year.  I have checked with the doctors in the past saying that my pee smells and is painful because it's acidity is high or something, and my pee doesn't really have any weird colors it's normally yellow, or maybe SOMETIMES slightly dark yellow, and rarely ever light greenish, but that's when I drank some beer yesterday and a lot of water.  I never get wet dreams, I don't have gooy stuff coming out of my penis and stick to my boxer and I don't drink beer, I did that one time yesterday because my dad's friend forced me to drink beer on his birthday, Only when I take a ****, SOMETIMES I *** without any good feelings but maybe I'm just REALLY REALLY constipated, and then I have to use so much force, I feel as if my balls are going to come out of my penis, but that's just my other problem, it was over about half a year ago and lasted about 1 year.  This burning sensation has happened to me for the past 5 years, feels like I'm passing kidney stones for a month straight, practically happened once every year...  for an average of 30 days straight.  Then 10 seconds after I pee, I choke my penis as if it, killed my whole family. Also, I get this extreme burning sensation, that feels like I'm peeing out acid, Whenever I eat cucumbers I get kidney stones I havn't eaten any this year.  Can someone help me.
ok, im a little cofnfused with your explanation but i think you have a urine infection ,as you are a virgin std is not possible , this causes the pain and dicomfort while you pee and the colour of your pee is fine ,it is darker if you a uti but also when you are not drinking enough water , the more you drink the lighter it is .you need to see a doc for antibiotics x x
what you have my friend is Blue Balls. think of it like so, just as a female menstrates, for a few days every month to get rid of her seed, a male also must relieve himself of the seed"s" so wether you feel masturbation to be immorral, or against your religion, it is something the human male body must do, like taking a poop! :) give it a try i hope it helps