On and off pain in testicles
I'm 17 years old and I just recently started getting pain in my testicles as well. I believe it's because I have masturbated too much times because after ejaculating one night that's when then pain came, so I haven't masturbated in two days...I find it almost impossible. I went to the doctor today and he said nothing was wrong; no lumps, no redness, nothoing. But I have just finished taking a hot shower and my scrotum is loose as well as my testicles and good lord it feels like someone has by balls at grasp and refuses to let go.
The pain is mostly in my left nut in the back. Sometimes the pain will switch, but it mostly stays on the left. It also travles on the left side of my pelvic bone and the left side on the upper part of my thigh. Any help please?
    Your problem may be related to the spine and the nerves. You could consult a neuro and if still of no help, do consult a Chiro.
Solace
I went to the doctor again, and he thinks it's epididymitis because there was no hernia and everything else seemed fine. So I'm taking antibiotics...I hope it does work.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle