Men's Health Community
On and off pain in testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

On and off pain in testicles

I'm 17 years old and I just recently started getting pain in my testicles as well. I believe it's because I have masturbated too much times because after ejaculating one night that's when then pain came, so I haven't masturbated in two days...I find it almost impossible. I went to the doctor today and he said nothing was wrong; no lumps, no redness, nothoing. But I have just finished taking a hot shower and my scrotum is loose as well as my testicles and good lord it feels like someone has by balls at grasp and refuses to let go.
The pain is mostly in my left nut in the back. Sometimes the pain will switch, but it mostly stays on the left. It also travles on the left side of my pelvic bone and the left side on the upper part of my thigh. Any help please?
    Your problem may be related to the spine and the nerves. You could consult a neuro and if still of no help, do consult a Chiro.
Solace
I went to the doctor again, and he thinks it's epididymitis because there was no hernia and everything else seemed fine. So I'm taking antibiotics...I hope it does work.