Over-sensitive penis
The head of my penis is extremely sensitive causing me to ejaculate very quickly.  Often before I have fully penetrated. I don't have any problem getting an erection just maintaining it. Is there anything that can be done to correct this problem?
there are desensitizing gels that might help. you can get them at the adult stores or maybe find some online.
Yeah, and they make "longer lasting" condoms with this gel too.  This kind of condom might do wonders for you because of both elements combined.
Touch your head regularly. This way it will get used to touching and won't be so sensitive. It worked for me.
I finally confessed to my doctor last year that I could only last for about a minute during intercourse.  Yes, a problem I have dealt with since puberty. O.K. maybe I jerked off some when was younger but no more than a couple times a week.  I thought with time things would settle down, I am now 35 and time hasnt changed anything.  I can get rock hard on the spot, have an ave. size shlong but just cant last long.  I tried everything, double condoms, gels, prejerking before sex, nothing worked.  The doctor prescribed me Zoloft, yes an anti-depressant, for the problem.  Two weeks and I started seeing results.  A month later and I was in total control of ejaculation.  I remember one time with this sexy little blonde bombshell, I started hittin it from behind and I went on and on until her vaginal walls pulsated, then I flipped her over and started ram humpin her until I decided it was my turn. What an experience, best of all, I was satisfied and fullfilled by the length of my sexual encounter and my labido relaxed a little bit.  Well I finally got off the Zoloft and my body quickly returned back to 30 sec and my sex life sucks again.  I want sex all the time, cant last, oh, did I mention my tongue is short too but I love sushi.  Long story short, like my sexual performance, talk to a doctor about Zoloft, it will help you be a marathon runner instead of a sprinter.
Best of luck
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Dec 05
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle