Pain / Click in the chest
Hi im a 24 year old smoker. I keep getting this strange sharp pain in the upper (say quarter of the way down) left part of my chest / ribs. Its like its between the rib and sturnum and I have to streach my left arm bak to make it sort of "Crack / pop / click" (sorry its quite hard to describe) and then it goes for only a little while. I confess it occurs when I have a cigarette. Also my sturnum hurts slightly when I push on it gently. could it possibly a crack in the bone? I've had it for about a month and a half now and about 3 months ago I did go venturing throu a forest and I fell onto my back (not from that much of a hight) could this also be the possible reason for the pain or (if it is) the crack in the bone?
Hi Mike, I think your body is telling you something, Time to pack up and throw the packs away, But word of warning if you do dont go cold turkey, do it slowly by cutting back one a day till you get down to 3 a day and after a week then is the time to quit.
Good Luck
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle