Men's Health Community
Pain During Ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pain During Ejaculation

First, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read or respond, as I don't know what else to do.

I experience pain in the underside of my penis at the end of ejaculation. The level of pain is consistent with the quantity of ejaculate. It's always on the same side of the urethra, but the distance from the base of the shaft changes every time.

I do not have any STDs, it is not bent or visually any different from before the pain. It is also sensitive to heat. There is no pain during erection or when it is flacid, it is not a constant during ejactulation, but rather occurs only at the very end of it. There is no pain afterwards.

I have tried independent research and as far as I can tell I have some symptoms of a penile fracture, but there is no visual change or bending in appearance, so I'm not sure. Also, nothing traumatic happened that would be a give-away to penile fracture.

Thanks for any help.
It's best to see a Urologist
it may still be a penile fracture on the inside, as you said that the pain is in the underside of your penis. During a Dutch research that included a scan of two people during intercourse they found out that one-third of the penis is actually inside of the body. Your penis may have been fractured in this part. I have no idea what might have caused such a fracture, and I think you should see a doctor about this.

good luck.
hi, based on my experience it sounds like a combination of issues such as smoking, inconsistencies in engaging in sexual intercourse and food diet,and possible stress these all can affect the painfull ejaculation...what does the sensation of the pain feel like... as if there is air inbetween ejaculation? razor like ejaculation pls define as there are many causes... good luck best wishes.
The sensation occurs only once, at the end of ejaculation but while ejaculation is still occurring. It is a local pain in the same spot every time. I guess air between ejaculation is a good way to describe it. It's a jolting pain and yet dull at the same time. It doesn't hurt to urinate or maintain an erection, and the entirety of ejaculation isn't painful, only the last bit.

Ok i would def consult with a urologist! Is the pain caused from vigorous masturbation or ejaculation??if so its quite normal and you best try cut down as pain is caused if swelling occours, if its just from intercourse your symptoms could be consistent with prostatitis and you might have bacteria in that area and might just need some antibiotics like a strong course of Keflex or Amoxil for a good 2 to 4 weeks plus some anti inflamatory like Mobic to reduce pain in the meantime,i strongly recommend getting doctors advice, you may also like to reasses the type of lubricant you currently use if any as this could also have similar nature symptoms and certain lubricants should not enter the erethra (tip of penis) hopefuly this is all and by changing lubricants. Hope you get prof help through your physician as i am just generaly speaking based on some common knowledge and some experience wishing you all the best and an early intervention in overcoming this issue.
Thanks, I also decided it's more likely prostatitis than penile fracture. I have an appointment schedule and am taking anti inflammatories in the mean time.
ok good luck with it and its good you looked into it now rather than in the future hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.