Men's Health Community
Pain in Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pain in Penis

Last night, I came home after a night of bowling and masturbated before going to sleep. I realized immediately there there was some pain in the tip of my penis, near where the shaft meets the head. I woke up this morning and the spot was still rather tender. I looked carefully and the skin is slightly raised but there are no other problems besides that. The tenderness has persisted throughout today so I am growing slightly concerned. Is this anything to be alarmed about?

Disclaimer: I got really drunk a month or so ago and might have hooked up with a rando or two, I don't remember because I drank 3/4+ of a liter of whiskey. I don't think I have a STD considering that I didn't have any symptoms until now, either way, should I be worried?
Hi Dude, This may be just a strain from bowling, sorry but yes you may have bowled for years, its just one slight movment, thats all it takes, and we have a strain, give it a couple of days, see how it goes.
Good Luck
Good Luck
Yes you should be worried and tested immediately! There are free clinics in nearly every town in the US. You need to get to one before you have anymore sexual contact. Things like herpes are with you for the rest of your life. No cure. I wouldn't take a chance on giving that gift to anyone else
Alright, thanks for the input guys. The swelling has definitely gone down and the spot has gotten less tender in the past couple of days. I'll watch it and see how it goes.