Men's Health Community
Pain in groin and testicles.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pain in groin and testicles.

I usually feel a painful sensation in my groins and testicles mostly after being active for most of the day or after being sexually aroused by a girl through kissing, touching or after actual sex. Is this a health disorder or is it something normal?
I'm thinking possible hernia. The best thing to do is see your Dr to find out what's going on.
My doctor usually gives me some type of medication which relieves the pain for some time but as soon as I stop the medication the pain always comes back. It's really a nuisance because I'm forced to stay inactive when the pain hits me. It's usually accompanied by a strong feeling to **** but I normally don't when I go to the loo.
Two things I would recommend. Having a hernia exam and talking to your Dr about the constipation and what to do about it. Are you having any normal bowel movements at all?
No, none that I recall of. Its usually a very annoying pain that I just can't get rid of. It usually makes me so inactive that I just have to sit around all day and sleep it off at night.