Men's Health Community
Pain in groin and testicles.
About This Community:

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in groin and testicles.

I usually feel a painful sensation in my groins and testicles mostly after being active for most of the day or after being sexually aroused by a girl through kissing, touching or after actual sex. Is this a health disorder or is it something normal?
4 Comments
Blank
I'm thinking possible hernia. The best thing to do is see your Dr to find out what's going on.
Blank
My doctor usually gives me some type of medication which relieves the pain for some time but as soon as I stop the medication the pain always comes back. It's really a nuisance because I'm forced to stay inactive when the pain hits me. It's usually accompanied by a strong feeling to **** but I normally don't when I go to the loo.
Blank
Two things I would recommend. Having a hernia exam and talking to your Dr about the constipation and what to do about it. Are you having any normal bowel movements at all?
Blank
No, none that I recall of. Its usually a very annoying pain that I just can't get rid of. It usually makes me so inactive that I just have to sit around all day and sleep it off at night.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Lose Weight and Boost...
17 hrs ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Lose Weight and Boost...
17 hrs ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Individuals with soci...
18 hrs ago
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703