Men's Health Community
Pain in one testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pain in one testicle

I was experiencing pain in my left testicle. It was a nearly constant dull pain, only a 2 out of 10 on the pain scale, but occasionally there would be a shooting pain in the left testicle which was probably a 9 or a 10, but the pain often dissapeared before my brain had time to properly recognise the pain (luckily!) so I was only in real pain for about 1 second when this happened.

My left testicle hangs higher than the other one - always has.

I hoped the pain would go away on its own as have a phobia of sorts about Doctors, but I found the courage and went a few days ago.

I felt as though the examination wasn't very thorough. I was given pain killers and antibiotics.

Its been 4 days now, and nothing seems to have changed. (although I think the antibiotics have given me bad diarrhea!)

Im assuming it isn't torsioned because I gather id be in extreme pain? Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but im sure the 'bad' testicle is sitting even higher than it used too. I think I can see whatever it is that is causing the pain. There is an something sticking out when I stand up - feels like maybe big tube or a cysts.

Anybody got any input?
Am I asking too much to expect the antibiotics to have done something already? It still looks exactly the same.
I've always felt that I have low testosterone, although have never been able to get it tested(always get fobbed off). Is there any possible link with my symptoms bearing in mind that testosterone is made in the testicles?
If its still the same when the pills run out, what will they do next? Same sort of examination, or a hospital visit to get more tests?
I had a similar problem docs said it was Epididymis prescribed my antibiotics, however i hate antibiotics so i took some oregano oil capsules (natural antibiotic) and quit masterbating (masturbating) or having sex for awhile, the pain went away. It has come back a few times within like 5 months time. however i just repeated the same steps above.  
also take some probiotics while on antibiotics this will help with the diarrhea.
Thanks Kleemas.
I've also quit masterbating (masturbating) (I sometimes wonder whether that  might be whatever caused my problem as I felt almost addicted at one point - like 5 times per day!)
I've gone about 8 days without now.
i get the feeling that it's gonna hurt when my body finds its own way of getting rid of the 'build up'! (probably in my sleep)