Men's Health Community
Pain in penis and testicles

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Pain in penis and testicles

I have a long list of strange symptoms that hit me when I woke up last Saturday morning (February 23rd). First, I constantly feel like I have to urinate. I'll go, and then 5 minutes later I'll feel like I have to go again. Second, I am having pain in my testicles, particularly in the bottom of the testicle and the cord that attaches it to the body. They feel very tender to the touch. When touched, I get the feeling in my stomach like when you get kicked in the testicles. Sometimes I can feel the cord pain go all the way to my back. Also, I am having pain like on the edge of my scrotum like where it meets the regular skin. The pain feels like it's inside of it. Next, my penis feels sore, alternating between dull pains and sharp pains. The dull pains feel almost like when you work out a lot and your muscles are sore. The pain is not in the urethra, but in the tissue in the penis. It mostly hurts on that bottom rim of the head that's like pinkish in color, and down the right and left sides. Now, my penis and scrotum are also feeling a bit itchy. There is also a small red patch on the head of my penis. It doesn't hurt or anything. Finally, I was also having some rectal pain and having stomachaches. Now, I do have a doctors appointment Friday, but I was wondering what this could be. I was thinking maybe a prostate infection? or a hernia maybe? I don't know, I've felt like this for a week and a half now, no better no worse. So, I am not sure if it is an infection or not. Could it be a pulled groin? I have been doing a lot of zumba lately.
ALSO, my penis hurts worse during an erection. I also thought these pains may be from not masturbating in a few weeks, so I masturbated today and it only made the pain worse in my penis and testicles. My penis has felt very sensitive and easily erect.
Hi and welcome. Most likely the zumba as is very intense. One question, have you had any unprotected sex recently?
No, I have never had any unprotected sex
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle