Pain in testicles
From the last 4 weeks or so I have been experiencing pains in my left testicle. I am not sure what it is. At first I completely ignored it thinking its normal. But now that I have realised I am experiencing this pain often, I am starting to get really worried. Its not there all the time. But whenever I start experiencing this pain, it pains for a few hours. And it pains more when I am not wearing an underwear. And I notice my lower abdomen hurts whenever I experience this pain. The color of my urine has been yellowish from the last few weeks and I have been experiencing erectile dysfunction. And also when I get this pain, the left testicle hangs below the right one. And the erections I get are weak and they cause a mild pain.

Please let me know what the problem could be?
A related discussion, SLIGHT PAIN IN MY TESTICLES FOR THE LAST 3 TIMES WHEN I EJACULATE SLIGHT PAIN, WHAT CAN THIS BE ? was started.
A related discussion, left testicles and just above left testicles pain was started.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle