Men's Health Community
Pain in tip of penis after ejaculation; urinated before hand/immediatly...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pain in tip of penis after ejaculation; urinated before hand/immediatly after

Okay guys, I'm new to the site, and this isn't really a question, but I know that some of you men (me included) have pain in the tip of your wang after you ejaculate. I'm not sure about you, but this happens to me when I take a leak before hand or immediately after I have sex or I masturbate. I also know that it stings like there's no tomorrow.

Now, I can't stress this enough: IT'S NOT AN STI/STD! I've talked to my doctor about it, who used to be a urologist before he became a GP at the clinic near me. He said that what I was experiencing wasn't an STD/STI; after the battery of tests he ran on me.  However, he also had no clue as to what the hell was happening. I was all "But you were a doctor SPECIFICALLY TRAINED in looking at people's wangs.", but that's another story.

Anywhoo, straight to the cure. I've found, personally, that if I make sure that my penis is dry (no fluids from either me or the sheila I was froggin'), I put it in a highballer glass and fill said glass with cold water. I then EASE (I can't stress this enough, it hurts shoving it straight into freezing cold water :( ) it into the water and let it just rest there for about 10-15 seconds and the pain will subside pretty quick. I know, it doesn't seem like it works, but I'm 18 now, and I've been masturbating since I was about 12, having sex (with a condom. I'm stupid; but not THAT stupid. I made sure my girlfriend was on the pill as well.) since I was about 15/16. It doesn't happen all that often, but when it did/does it hurts. A lot.

tl;dr - wang hurts after ejaculation when you've urinated, stick it in a glass of chilled water for 10-15 seconds; wipe off water.

Hope this helps guys, I know it's been pissing me off for a long time :S
It's burning at the tip because there is a microscopic flesh opening at the tip of your penis that burns from the chemicals in your sperm and urine. You need to refrain from masturbation and sex for a couple weeks to allow it to heal.
You are wrong again. I have experienced the same after I just got married to my wife and have still experienced it untill three years ago. Immediately after ejeculation urination stings. I usualy try to wait several minutes after ejeculation before I try to urinate. In my case I can tell you that it is not due to extensive masturbation or intercourse. The pain or discomfort is real.
I have at one time gone into cold water (lake) right after ejeculation and had to urinate. I did not find the discomfort to be any less.

One thing that I can think off is that it has to do with the sphyncter off the prostate. When we ejeculate this sphyncter contracts for several minutes so that the semen does not enter the bladder. If we try to urinate right after ejeculation we force urine through this contracted sphyncter causing discomfort.

In 1995 at the age of 30, I underwent surgery on the prostate and bladderneck. I had an obstruction at the bladderneck and received a TURP (transurethral resection of the prostate) as well as a six o' clock incision in the bladderneck. For several years after this surgery, my semen would ejeculate backwards into my bladder sinse the sphyncter in the prostate had been damaged during the surgery. I also noticed that I was able to urinate immediately after ejculation without any discomfort. My urologist told my wife and I that I most likely would not be able to father anymore children. 11 months after my surgery our youngest daughter was born. It was not untill a few years ago that I noticed that some semen was again discharged when I would ejeculate. The force is no longer there as the semen somewhat dribbles out. Around the same time I have noticed that I experience the same discomfort again if I try to urinate immediately after ejeculation.

It has nothing to do with the semen or urine. If that was the case the penis would hurt every time when urinating.

All the best.

Ron