Men's Health Community
Pain outside of my ankle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pain outside of my ankle

Hi all

I need your advise to find out what causes pain in my right ankle in the same foot that I sprained. I has a weird pain that it come and went when I standing up for too long that my ankle can't take anymore weight, sitting down, put feet up and when I drive. It make me feels like that it get a little bit sore. The area of the pain I get that is outside of my ankle next to the fibula joint. It sounds to me that I have probably injury my personal tendon. I can't be able to run anymore.

Can you please tell me what is cause the pain that it never went away?

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
1 Comment
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
There can be many causes of this ankle pain like tendonitis,sprain,arthritis,gout,cartilage injuries etc.Since you are unsure of the cause of your symptoms you should seek medical attention. Treatment of ankle pain is directed at the specific cause of your problem. Rest, ice packs and heat pads are among the most common treatments for ankle pain.Antiinflammatories may provide relief in pain. Consult an orthopaedician.Do keep us posted.
Best of luck and regards!