Painful Lump in armpit
My man has been suffering with what we think began as a blocked folical after using a roll on however 2 weeks down the line he has a lump the size of a pidgeon egg,  his movement is very restricted and he is beginning to feel unwell with it. I cannot get him to visit a Dr and I have some antibiotics left from an unfinished course and wondered if suitable:  phenoxymethylpenicillin; or I have Naproxen which i believe is an anti inflammatory?  I know the ideal would be for him to see a Dr but I've had him at deaths door befor and still wont..
This could be serious, such as cat scratch fever, abscess, or lymphoma. If it is an infection, a few pills from an unfinished course of antibiotics will just make it angry (could cause a resistant and more dangerous infection).  Sometimes you just have to see a doctor.  
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle