Men's Health Community
Painful Lumps in both my armpits

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Painful Lumps in both my armpits

Well I have noticed two painful lumps in both my armpits, by my lymph nodes, it started out super tiny and i didn't think much of it and it was it painful at all. then a couple weeks later it increased in size and got very painful so i told my mom and we went to the doctor. he said for use to get a z-ray of it he said i don't know what it is but it should go away soon. he prescribe antibiotics so i took them and they went away. they did but they came back but super small and painful. i told my mom again so we waited it out to see what it would happen it got worse and so we went to a better doctor and he said it was a growth of breast tissue, but i still wasn't sure he said it would be gone in month or two. so it has been a little over 3 months and it has gotten to the point where they are larger than a quarter size and extremely painful. You can see it by barley looking at it and it huts to lift my arms. it is increasing size everyday and has produced some type of yeast infection and a funny gross smell help i have no other resources What do you think i have?    
Hi, Look if you really worried just get down to your nearest ER and let them dill with I have heard of this before but would like to speculate on it.
Please go soon.
Good Luck
Go get your self screened before it will change them self. this could be sign of breast cancer as well.