Painful bump on butt
I have this painful bump on my butt... It used to have no discoloration  (see http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/768143 )...

This morning, after getting out of the shower and sitting on the towel to dry off while I check the usual morning websites on my iPhone, it didn't hurt very much...

Then I got up and noticed a huge blood stain on the towel.

I immediately went and tried to get a good picture of it so that I could see what in the hell it was.

If anyone knows what this is, please tell me!!! IT HURTS.

If anyone knows how to get rid of it, that'd be even better!!
It's difficult to say without a further history but it looks like a boil. This is an infected hair follicle. They can be quite painful.

For treatment try putting warm compresses on it several times a day. Just soak a cloth in warm (not hot) water and press it on. Hold it there until the cloth cools down. Several times a day and within a week or so it should be gone. In between, make sure you keep it dry and clean. You can also apply some "triple antibiotic ointment" to it, which is available over the counter.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.