Painful lump in penis
I have a lump under my skin on the underside of my penis where the shaft and head meet. The size of the lump is between a pea and a grape. I also have a slight burning sensation when I urniate. It is painful and causes discomfort. There is no possibility of an STD. This showed up about a week ago and is not going away. I contacted the urologist but it is a couple weeks before they can get me in. In the meantime Im thinking the worst, anything can help.
A clinical examination is very necessary for correct diagnosis and management. It could possibly be a harmless condition known as pearly penile papules which appear as tiny white bumps circling the neck or middle area of the penis.Another possibility is that it Fordyce’s spots which are small yellowish or white spots on head of penis.Burning sensation during urination could possibly indicate that it is either a boil or an infected hair follicle. In that case you will need a course of antibiotics. Get it checked by a urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Keep me posed.
Best wishes and take care!
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
wholesalepharma joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 24
opus88 commented on photo
Sep 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle