Men's Health Community
Peeing problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Peeing problem

I am an 18 year old male, and when i pee it dose not go strait to the bowl any more. I have noticed that it likes to go all over the place and and in different directions. it will sometimes go strait to the bowl but also dribble at the same time and go the the floor. some times i have to angle myself so my pee actually gos in the toilet.(lets just say my pee dose not go in the proper direction for peeing) i think i may have a little to much foreskin, or that my foreskins a little stretched do to a little to much jerking off at times. can any of you guys help me out i have asked my mother who is a Nurse but she dose not know what the problem would be. Can any of you guys help me out i don't want to ask my father if i don't have to. ( i would like to keep all my skin and stay unsercumsized if that is possible)