Peeing problem
I am an 18 year old male, and when i pee it dose not go strait to the bowl any more. I have noticed that it likes to go all over the place and and in different directions. it will sometimes go strait to the bowl but also dribble at the same time and go the the floor. some times i have to angle myself so my pee actually gos in the toilet.(lets just say my pee dose not go in the proper direction for peeing) i think i may have a little to much foreskin, or that my foreskins a little stretched do to a little to much jerking off at times. can any of you guys help me out i have asked my mother who is a Nurse but she dose not know what the problem would be. Can any of you guys help me out i don't want to ask my father if i don't have to. ( i would like to keep all my skin and stay unsercumsized if that is possible)
when you go pee do you fully retract your foreskin?
i just hot IT and then pee
Try to pull your foreskin back and see if that helps.  Also, if you pull your foreskin back when you pee it helps to keep things clean and free of infection.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle