Men's Health Community
Peeling the skin back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Peeling the skin back

I'm 17 and I couldnt peel the skin back for a long time. Today in the shower I menaged to do so. ( fully ) But now I cant peel it on again. It feels really wierd , unusual and uncomfortable. Also behind the 'head' I got the rolled back skin. (and the back of the head seems a little blue)
What do I do?
Tags: penis, head, blue, ms, feel
1 Comment
A crude but effective way of placing the skin back over it is to take your thumb and push the glans (glands) inward, possibly using your fingers or other hand to roll the skin upward.

Sounds like the diameter of the opening of your skin is a bit tight; you might remedy this by doing some regular gentle stretching to widen the opening so it doesn't get stuck or cut off circulation when the skin is retracted.