Men's Health Community
Penile/testicular atrophy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Penile/testicular atrophy

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can shed some light on my problem. I'm 30. At the age of 15, my penis and testicles shrunk, quite suddenly, over a short period of time and have never recovered. This was accompanied by a loss of labido, loss of sensation in the penis and diminished orgasms. My penis is consistently shrunken and hardened. When erect, it is a good 2 inches shorter than when I was 15.

I've been bounced around GPs, urologists and endos for years. My testosterone is at the low end of the normal range. All the drs have been very dismissive and basically told me that I'm imagining the problem. I'm not. This has ruined my 20s and I don't want it to ruin my 30s. I have no sex drive, no love life, and any extreme difficulty getting an erection.

The only thing I can think of is that at 15 I had appendicitis and a kidney infection in a short period of time. Could the change in my genitals be an auto-immune response, like mumps orchitis?

Any help would be appreciated. I am desperate.
Cheers.
1 Comment
Hi Shrink,Look I dont what has done this, but the only thing I can think that should get youi back up and running is the start a jelqing and streachiong program, for this just google prgym, and on there look up both jelqing and streaching, now this is not a qick fix, it will take time, but I think if you look at the photos on there they should help you,but just dont rush or push the program just stick to what they say, if you try and rush you could end up with ED, it has rules for the exercises, just stick to them and your be OK
Good Luck