Men's Health Community
Penis - burning sensation mainly after ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Viewing 201-380 comments:
This is just part of life, a sucky part for sure. I have experienced this sensation all my life. It doesn't occur all that often but occasionally. I feel the burn shortly after ejaculation. Forcing out small amounts of urine temporarily relieves the pain but after a while, standing anywhere and just forcing out urine a drop at a time, it becomes more frustrating than painfull. Through the years I have attempted various relief efforts. Ice, topical pain relievers, water, nothing works. Feels like soap in the penis. Always wondered if it was sweat or dirt that irritated my penis. Ive realized that it is more likely to happen after ive had small amounts of alchohol. After much trial and error, I HAVE FOUND A WAY to stop it. It may sound odd but it works for me. Its rather easy as well. Simply ejaculate a second time. Its like pumping your brakes. Cleans out debris and air pockets. Easiest way I can explain it. If this works for u please let me know by responding below.
Hey all
I have had this problem for about 4 years now, I have never had sex so that rules a STD out. However I have found that even the smallest amount of alcohol before ejaculation will give me the burn. In my case I only get the burning sensation if I drink alcohol. In rare cases I get the burning after ejaculation even if I havnt had any alcohol but that could be due to (as everyone above has said) dehydration. Solutions that I have found: avoid urination (30mins) before/after masturbation/sex (even if you feel an incredible desire to urinate) <-- (A steady stream of urine seems to clear it up, Trying to squeeze off each drop while on the toilet for 30mins just makes it worse) Dont powerhouse while masturbating (aka strong gripping) and cut out the acidic foods from your diets.

Hope this helped somewhat, Thank you all for posting on this thread. Its good to see im not the only one with this horrible condition/disease/uhhh/wtf.

Good luck mates!

Post note: After getting the burn dont try to masturbate again to "clear the chamber" as the comment above says. That just makes it 10x worse lol. At least for me.
nice topic to be shared and lots of postive view over here
thanks

online Generic Viagra. | Kamagra online | buy generic-levitra
had this problem my whole life, has to do with urination in most cases.
only reason coffee diet or alcohol are involved is because they directly affect your urinary track i.e.. diuretic effects of caffeine

guys dont beat off if you have to pee and if you do **** wait a while before you fap it.
remember that it takes about 25-40 minutes to go away, just ride it out its normal
I might as well join the team I had this problem about June 2010 until feb 2011 I started going to the doctor in august of 2010 who blind treated me with everything from herpes medication to all types of antibiotics. It seemed to help but not get better for long. I was also told I had uti  and was treated. I had been tested for stds and everything was negative , I had a urethra ultra sound and they looked at my testicles and said one of my  veins was small but that wasn't the problem they found no other problems in the ultra sound.The problem eventually went away I have no idea how or why.

August 11, 2011 I had unprotected sex with a women who I had been sleeping with since march with and without condoms. (She was tested before we got sexually active.) Later that day I get a burning sensation in my urethra, it is more prominent when I am sitting.

Now that I think about it I have been drinking more soda lately , and I surely have been eating spicy foods (hot sauce jalapeno peppers etc.
So that can be an issue the only thing is its seems once it arrives it takes forever to leave . I will also be going to the doctor to make sure It isn't a std

I'm really trying to figure this thing out. It feels like vapor rub on my penis
its a weird feeling like that.
I have the same problem. Mine happened right after sleeping with a nasty girl. That was dumb. I felt it one day like something leaked or busted..it was kinda warm burning, stinging sensation. And I have felt it ever since. Now it is all the way down my shaft. I am concerned. Can we get a medical study or something
It seems there are many hypochondriacs on here. Sure, there are some cases that can be an medical issue, but for the most part I believe that dehydration is a factor. It happens to me occasionally. I tried the warm bath cloth method someone posted and it worked. I heated the cloth under hot water and held it around my penis, reheating every few seconds. After about five times the discomfort subsided. Cheers
Hello i recently had experiences with this burning sensation in my penis it has only happened to me twice and both times i had masturbated in the shower..i also used like minty strange soaps in the shower too so i dont know what would have caused it its like a tingly uncomfortable stinging in my penis mainly at the bottom of the head..im really confused and to be honest kind of scared of what it is..could anyone help me out here?
I've read a lot of good comments on this page regarding the burning after ejac....

Honestly.. the one thing that I'm getting from everyone who's able to describe the sensation correctly and is in this thread for the right reasons.. is that we all like to drink.. there IS common tie there.. you can't deny it.

maybe it's a dehydration issue.. didn't drink enough water throughout the day and then had some beers.. then made the whoopy with the wifey..

I'm sitting on the toilet as we speak waiting for it to pass... definitely had some beers tonight...
Easy answer guys. i have had the same problem for almost 2 years now... a burning sensation usually after drinking alcohol following ejaculation then urination. then i would have this burning sensation that lasted for about 30 mins. I have only been with two partners in the last 2 years and both of which have had symptoms after intercourse with me. coincidence? i think not. after both partners having a pap smear examination, both tested positive for Trichomoniasis, which can NOT be tested through the standard blood and urine test. you have to be swabbed then have the culture tested. it is the MOST common curable std in the world. google it. i was cured with 4 easy treatments orally for 4 days. 4 pills, 4 days, done!. no more havnt had the problem since. go to the doctor guys and ask for the trichomoniasis test, you wont regret it! if you have the same symptoms as me, i am almost 99.9% positive that you have trichomoniasis aka "trich"
i was jus reading a few more comments posted by some of you. NO  THIS IS NOT NORMAL. THIS IS NOT A PART OF LIFE!!!.  this is a condition known as trichomoniasis and most men do not have symptoms. until alcohol especially beer is involved. even lots of cases involving women do not have symptoms. luckily i was fortunate enough to be with a female who had symptoms and was diagnosed with trichomoniasis. sometimes these symptoms will go away for awhile, stay (dormant) but they will come back i promise ive been there. get this test guys!! it will infect every partner you get with and could stay dormant in there body for years until symptoms show.. this is a serious matter
i have the same exat problem, when i ejaculate it sting in my penis as if somones stabing my penis with a needle, sometimes is not too paifull but other times is really bad and it burns alot when i pee after ejacualtion, the more i masturbate or have sex in a day the more it burns and also noticed that sometimes it feels as if seme holds bac in my penis and i have to push it out, its freakin me out. ive been tested for stds and all came up negative, i used to  masturbate alot but not anymore, any sugestiosn of what it could be?
Hi i had safe sex with my partner and now my penis and the parts around is paining n burning sensation....how can i overcome this...pls help me...
I'll get right to the point with the answer I discovered about this problem:  
it likely that you're suffering from Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Interstitial Cystitis.

Here's my story -

I have been suffering with this (an other symptoms) since last November.  I'm a 37 year old, healthy guy, have been exercising on a daily basis since 97', maybe drink once a week and never used drugs.  Then suddenly, this pain started in my groin, testicles, lower back, blah, blah...if you have the symptoms you know what I'm talking about.  The pain would come and go and when I'd user ephedrine, drink carbonated drinks, go jogging or ejaculate it would flare up again.  Long story short, after several trips to 5 different doctors and the ER room...the only thing they could assume was that I had a urinary track information that had irritated my prostate, thus causing prostatitis--and they kept giving me the antibiotic Cypro to treat it.   It would seem to work after 6 weeks--but after I ejaculated or went jogging, it would start up again.  It recently got worse, and I'd have to urinate numerous times during the night, and sometimes during the day (which is why the doctors thought it was my prostate).  I kept searching these boards and was relived to hear that a lot of men have the same problem, which was a relief.  Most there was also a common denominator: masturbation.  Yeah, all this damn free porn is wearing us out! Anyways, I was relieved to hear people with the same symptom, because a I was scared...and that's why I'm taking the time to post, in hopes that my experience will help someone as well.  All though you SHOULD REALLY GO TO THE DOCTOR, they probably wont know how to diagnosis it right off so you should print the links I've included below to point them in the right direction.  I currently use 300 mg of Ibuprofen and warm showers to ease the pain. You'll also learn that Chromium Picolinate and artificial causes a flare up, and there in 95% of protein shakes (damn it)    

I won't add any more details because once you read the following links and do a Google on the topics, if you have the symptoms you'll know.

For more about Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Interstitial Cystitis try:

http://bio-medical.com/news/2002/09/pelvic-floor-dysfunction/

http://www.icadvice.com/node/26
I started having this same pain about a month ago. It started after I had sex with my girl friend to long and she was dry making a rubbing skin rash on my ****. Now I can't even really Jack off or ill start rubbing my skin off again and freaking stings plus the stinging on the tip after I *** have not got checked up yet but I intend to. Anyone else have a raw ****?
Yes, Alcohol is ONE common bond here, but i haven't had a drink in days, have enjoyed normal ejaculations for a few weeks now, and tonight had the problem again.

Two things that might also be a factor:
*chiles, peppers, jalapenos
*caffeine

Today I had a chile relleno burrito with spicy salsa.
Tonight I drank a cup of loose-leaf un-smoked Yerba Mate.

I think one of the two caused my episode tonight. It was a bad one too.

Of all the research I have done, these are the common factors:

alcohol
jalapenos
and caffeine  

Try cutting those three thing out of your diet, and see what happens, I will start my experiment right now.
chille jalapeno and etc is not a way, because i eat them all the time andno pain...
I found a solution to the stingin burnin sinsation after sex, simply place your penis in a paper cup filled wid ice for as long as you can handle

First and foremost, thanks for all the confirmations/suggestions.  
I've experienced this 'condition' for 15+ years now.  Been to several doctors throughout the years without any definitive answer.  As many have already mentioned, I've noticed the following symptoms/situations:

- Often happens if I defecate, shower and engage in sex within a relatively short period of time (30 mins)
- Have had an episode of diarrhea during the day
- Ejaculated into a towel that I ejaculated into with the last 24 hours or so (hey, just being honest here)
- Eat spicy food (Thai, Mexican, etc) although this isn't always the case and I think the burning is more related to me not washing my hands thoroughly enough in this case
- When I do experience a burning sensation and urinate shortly there after, often times I pass a small (BB sized) thick almost gummy glob and the burning dissipates soon afterward

Thanks to what a lot of you have mentioned I'm almost convinced that it's caused by dehydration.  While alcohol and coffee certainly contribute to dehydration I don't think they in of themselves are the culprit.  I haven't drank (alcohol) in over 7 years and I never drink coffee.  Using tonight's observation as a guide, however, I noticed that my urine was pale yellow (obvious sign of dehydration) and I experienced the burning sensation, which lead me here to begin with.

All in all, for many of us I think it boils down to staying hydrated.  That being said, I still urge those of you experiencing any discomfort and/or burning to seek medical advice; you don't want to assume it's a case of dehydration when it's really something worse (i.e. STD).
I am fifty years old and for the first time after sex this morning as I went to pee I experienced this burning sensation just under my penis but to to my right of my penis. I managed to empty my bladder but it made me kinda wonder.Ten hours later when I went to pee, I had the same burning feeling. Red lights started flashing in my head as I started thinking about prostate problems amongst men etc.I am going to give it a couple days and then see as I am thinking as it was cold in the morning perhaps some semen was still wedged in my penis somewhere, but after reading most of other guys problems I am thinking that maybe I am just overacting somewhat.
Tony
It sounds like referred pain. Maybe from an temporarily inflamed prostate or something along the way. The nerve signals for pain in the viscera get mixed up and pain can feel like it is coming from somewhere else.  
I have same problem ,and i have found the solution for this problem ,when we masturbate while watching porn this problem happens because we continuously jerk our pennis. but if you masturbate by fantasize this problem will not happen because in this case we jerk our pennis in natural way.Also when we watch porn the jerking of pennis is not natural,hence try by fantasizing with a relaxed mind then see your problem will automatically vanish. I have tried this and i was successful. I was suffering from this problem since last 7 year and finally i have found the solution to it also note that this problem only happens in night not in morning .so guys try my method and see.
My guess that many of you have male yeast infection (which is caused by the Candida fungus). It causes burning sensation while urinating after ejaculation (sex or masturbation). Doctors are also very unaware of this condition.

Candida thrives on sugar (alcohol, carbohydrates), but can flare up when your immune system is low (due to disease, taking drugs, stress etc).

The solution is to eat probiotics. You can pick it up in most pharmacies but the most efficient probiotics is Threelac or Fivelac. Keep in mind that eating too much probiotics can actually worsen your symptoms as toxins are released when the fungus die off (which is called die-off symptoms).

Killing off Candida is not easy and takes time. There might also be an underlying cause to the fungus overgrowth. And if so, it's important to find it.

Many people lack healthy bacteria in the gut because of antibiotics. If you do have Candida overgrowth, then ironically your doctor did not only misdiagnose you, but also made the condition worse by prescribing you it.

Google is your friend. Good luck guys.
Candida is also sexually transmittable.
ya i got the problem while mastrubate i feel iritated ain testicles and anal
and does not erect properly give me solution
I agree it very rarely happens but have found it to mainly happen after consuming alcohol
try vaseline when you get the burn. put it all around the penis head.
Sounds to me like a urinary tract infection, it's not very common in males but it does happen. It can be from partying too hard or not drinking enough water! You can get pills from any pharmacy to clear it up
Hi guys, it's true, dehydration for long periods causes this in some cases. I'm 20 and not sexually active in any way. Have not drunk any water the entire day and got up with this burning feeling at the tip of my penis when trying to urinate. Someone posted a comment about high levels of acidity caused by the dehydration. But if your'e experiencing these symptoms frequently without any apparent reason then you should probably check with your GP.
Drank 3 glasses of water immediately after first experiencing the burning and worked like magic, the burning  sensation stopped when urinating afterwards.
I have had this problem many years. But there is only one thing which have helped me.
Here is what i had found out after hours of reseach: If you urinate and ejeculate in a short time from each other the burning sets in.
Every time i feel like ``fapping`` i just make sure it is atleast 20 min after urination and after i am done ``fapping`` i do not feel any burning. But you might get the urge to urinate after too, so wait 20 mins before peeing.
I have done this regulatly for 2 years now. And i have to admit that i am a regular ``fapper``. I have never had sex it is not and STD.
     OK i am a 17 year old male and, have had this burning sensation  just like everyone else on here, after ejaculation, drinking alcohal (alcohol), and sex. i have tried sqeezing out more pee but as you all know this doesnt work. i have tried putting ice on the tip, did not work, i have tried putting it in cold water, and got some relif but as soon as i took it out of the water the burning came back. this is a really annoying problume. i have been to a urologist atleast 6 times maby more, and is not an infection, std, or sti, all test came back negative, even blood tests for hiv and some others.
     my urolagist diagnosed me with prostititis. i used to ejaculate about once a day but sometimes would go to 3 times a day. i am sexually active and used to have intercorse about 2 to 3 times a day, also i have a very strong sex drive and know how annoying it is to get this annoying burning sensation.
     What i have found works for me is drinking water and ONLY water 24/7 just pounding it down and peeing wenever i get the urge. it somewat prevents it however you need to do this along with cumming less. now i wait as long as i possibly can to ejaculate. A week or more seems to be the best.
     Now for a quick release from the dreadful burning; i drink about 1 to 2 bottles of purified water and pee whenever nessasary and it seems to take the burning away in about 10 minuts; more or less. when the urin turns clear; the burning usally subsids.
   I really hope i helped some of you as i fell your pain and am battleing the same fight. wish the best of luck to everyone.

PS. please excuse my spelling i know im bad, no need to point it out.
hi i am 31 yrs old doing masterbation (masturbation) since age of 12
i have same problem but i felt this prob. also in inside in penis i mean full tube of penis & also in inside of urine blader plz. give solution.
Well i went and got tested for every STD possible and everything came back clean again.  Did this one time before in 1995 with same results.  Saw a urologist and everything checked out.  My drs only idea is it might be protitis so i am on cypro for 21 days.  Doesnt seem to be helping at all.  All of this results from drinking alcohol and being dehydrated.  If i get it the only thing that helps is antibiotics and tons of water.  IT is really starting to **** me off but there is no point in seeing a dr they have no idea what it is.  So we must all battle it out and try to figure it on our own i think  
Seems to be correlated to alcohol consumption in my case... I have found a warm bath helps better than anything which is very simmilar to the warm washcloth i keep seeing but without the hassle. I only experience this problem while consuming alcohol so i assume it must be the dehydration factor.
I have had the exact same problem others describe here for at least 14 years although I haven't had it for a long time until today. As has been stated on here the thing I learnt years ago is not to pass water too soon after ejaculating - even if you feel like you need to. I did not stick to this today.

Although it often occurs during periods of drinking is it not limited to that. Today I had a large coffee close to this episode and mustard for lunch without drinking much water so dehydration makes sense.

For me it definitely seems to be a blockage issue. I have noticed that if I ejaculate lying on my back or I don't finish off properly or if I have sex during alcohol it is more likely to happen. It is also more likely to happen if I haven't ejaculated for a while (again the blockage scenario fits because it seems like the semen doesn't clear).

I use pain killers - never really tried anything else but certainly will be trying some of the methods / cure routes suggested here.
I have these same symptoms, tried reading every thread but couldn't so sorry if already added.  Do you guys also get red splotchy spots as well that burn.  Also experiencing a lot of itchiness as well.
i do :/, can some one please help with any possible solutions :(
I had this wen I was eight years old after I pee but then I didn't m/b went down to doctors and the doc looked at it and said when you get in the bath tonight get some salt and massage it on the tip of your ***** so I did helped then disappeared for a couple months came back then all the way to what I am now 15 oh my gosh and I hate it .

One way I found to stop it when you pee shake it about to get the access urine off it

Or just don't m/b

It still stings right now but if I go back to the toilet I'm afraid it might continue to hurt more :/

Please find a cure
I have the burning sensation on the head of my **** for 2 years  right after I m/b in the shower  its really irritating to me as I couldn't focus when I study  I will try the wash cloth wraping with hot water method to see whats gonna happen  thanks for everyone for sharing the ideas
I have had the same problem for about the last 5 years only once in a while though. It was not always. I determined that it was somehow related to when my bowels were more full. If I had just had a bowel movement or didn´t have gas, it didn´t happen. If I was aroused and had the slightest thought that it was time to do number two, I took care of that and got back to arousal later. Then, there was no problem. This always just happened after masturbation until recently. Recently, it happened after my wife and I had sex. The strange burning feeling and desire to have to pee (or that strange feeling continues) is now a lot more constant, and it happens after every ejaculation, regardless of through masturbation or traditional sex. You pee a little, go away from the toilet, get the burn/urge to pee feeling again, pee again, etc. etc. Has anybody had similar experiences?
I have always tried to pee after an ejaculation all my life so that sperm doesn´t continue to drip out into my underpants. I normally drink water before sex or masturbation so that I won´t have to wait around for ages to pee after an ejaculation, and it is my experience that the post-ejaculation burn problem is worse when I drink a lot of water and have a full bladder. It takes even longer for the peeing urge and the burn to go away.
Heres my story!

I had sex at a bachelor party. However, I used a condom.
Right after sex, ejaculation, my penis started burning. This feeling went away shortly. The following day, off and on during the course of the day I would feel a burning sensation on my penis especiall on the head right after I urinate and in and out all day.
Prior to my sexual encounter, about a week before that i noticed I was urinating frequently in small amounts.
I visited my doctor 2 days after  and he took a urine sample and said he could not see anything. He prescribed binozyt 500mg and treated it as a urinary infection. Please note it has been 4 days since my "escapade" and I have not seen any discharge or break outs and it only burns after I urinate and not during.
Additionally, I have been suffering with really bad hemorroids (hemorrhoids) for the past month and would like to know if one can be associated with the other?
Last night I experimented by masturbating and right after i urinated and a few seconds my penis started burning and fealt like it was on fire. this feeling went away shortly.

Could it be an STD or mind over matter and is it that I had an infection building up prior to my escapade?
Here's my account of this problem.  Have had the burning after ejaculation for over 25 some years.  Have been tested for STD, all negative.  My conclusion is that it must be dehydration.  I don't drink alcohol so that's out. It doesn't happen that regularly but when it does, it usually lasts about 30 minutes.

I really appreciate all the insight....

DON
Is anyone taking a particular medication that could be a common factor? I know Strattera has a whole host of issues concerning male reproductive/urinary organs. I have been having problems since starting on the medication including testicular tenderness, ejaculate during urination, anal seepage, and takes some of my sensitivity from my penis. So is this the common factor with all of us. Also, in a exclusive relationship with girlfriend partner. I have noticed that the longer I go between ejaculations , whether with my girlfriend or alone, it is worse. Perhaps a dry urethra thing going on, keeping it moisturized is same as your skin. Burns when it gets dry.
Tp dothedrew24

Ok. Great. A medical term. But --what-- actually causes this?  As many have stated, it is invariably --not--STD related.  My question is:  what is the cause?
(ie chronic Urethritis as a result of --idiopathic--- means (too harsh stimulation resulting in a permanent, small, inflamed area?
I was wondering what exactly --causes-- this?
Most people do not have alcohol as a variable in their situation after reading posts on the board.  Moreover most all deny it being STD related.   And I doubt it has any relation to hydration.

My guess is it could perhaps be mild chronic urethritis whose cause is idiopathic in scope:

Perhaps a cause could be an incident in which the stimulation was so harsh and burning in nature, that a --very small-- area of flesh was damaged.    

That is my theory.  
This is a very common problem lads. The cause is due to ejaculation, when a man ejaculates all the sperm and fluid is not expelled from the glands inside your penis shaft. The remaining fluid or sperm then proceeds to dry and this where the pain is coming from. You should primarily be feeling this during urination, as the blockage is being forced away from the flow heading out. A fix is simple, urinate after ejaculation before it has a chance to dry. Each time you ejaculate this blockage is replenished with new dry sperm or fluid, if at all possible limit your masturbation and only ejaculate during intercourse, then urinate.
I've had this happen on/off my whole life since the age of 12 and I'm in my mid 30s now. I've been tested for STD a few times over my life and I've always been negative.

Like others who have posted here - I have found that it occurs with greater frequency after 1-3 beers. I have also found that it doesn't necessarily occur after ejaculation. That is, I sometimes just get it out of the blue for no apparent reason. When it happens I'll sit down on the crapper and force pee out which burns like a mother f'er until after 20 minutes or so. It literally feels like I got soap in my urethra and I have to slowly force it out with drops of urine. This ***** and is super annoying at the wrong times.

I remember one of my first dates with my ex-wife about 10 years ago… I was at her apartment… had a few beers... and the burning urine sets in like never before. I couldn't disappear into the shitter for 30 minutes so I had to endure the burn and ignore my intense desire to pee.

I have no idea why this happens, but after 20+ years of hypothesizing while sitting on the toilet nursing a case of "fire ****" - my guess would be that it has something to do with pH. Urine pH is around 7, but can range from 4 to 8 according to wikipedia. Alcohol/dehydration/drugs/diet etc. can all alter urine pH. When urine more acidic or basic urine comes into contact with semen which normally has a pH  of 7.2-7.8 you can feel a burning sensation. Sitting on the toilet forcing urine out slowly removes all traces of semen from the penis and restores the pH.

So to decrease the occurrence I'd:
1) Make sure to stay hydrated - this is why a few beers or caffeine can bring it out. The more water I drink, the less frequent this happens to me.
2) Always squeeze all the semen out after ejaculation. Don't let it dry in in your urethra. Sometimes I'm startled by the amount that I can get out 1-2 minutes after orgasm. Less powerful orgasms leave more semen in the body. Start at the base of your johnson or around the base of your nut sack. Gently squeeze up like a tube to toothpaste with your thumb and index finger on the left/right side of your penis.
3) Avoid peeing for at least ten minutes after ejaculating. Give the semen a chance to fully exit before mixing anything left over with urine.
4) If you suspect a drug you are on is exacerbating the problem, talk to your Dr about it.
i jus had a uti infection for over a week and it burned n felt like i was pissing razorblades when i did pee im on coumidon for bloodclots so i was pissing out blood well i was in the hosptial for 4 days for my uti and i had a foley cafter to irogate my blsdder and was givin antibiotics for it well the caftere tore my uretha it burned even more after a day went by i fely fine so i jacked off an came alot now im clogged and it burned n i coulnt pee ihad to squeeze it to pee
everytime i drink a light beer, after like 5 my penis hole burns,i drink budweiser and this doesent happen, only when i drink light beer idk?, but it sux the sensation is irritating as hell but i figured a way how to releive it, i take my penis and slap my head on my other hand real fast to numb it, it actually worked lol no lie see if it works for u.
Ive had this for 10 yrs or so.  it only happens after masterbating (masturbating) only, not after sex??? I dont understand why that would be, but like some else stated, msterbating again did help in the past, but the last few years it makes it worse, and takes about 30 minutes to fade away. I know its not an STD, and doesnt happen all the time. I do drink  coffee a lot, only light amount of beer on weekends maybe the coffee contributes, dont know??  if anyone has a real answer let me know. Thanks!!
I tend to get the same occurance but only after drinking alcohol not sure why, it takes anywhere from a half hour to a couple to subside. I was told it was from an enflamed urethra due to alcohol content in the speem produced or as well as the cleanliness of my hands.
Here is advice from my urologist:   This is probably a prostate problem. (except for the female who posted on this list).  Prostate problems are often difficult to fix. Don't expect an easy, quick cure.  The first advice is to see a doctor.  A prostate infection can cause these symptoms. The Dr may want to do a prostate exam and a urine sample.  It's very unlikely that you have prostate cancer, but only a prostate exam and other tests can rule this out.  If you have an infection, you will probably be given antibiotics for several weeks, as it takes a long time for the medicine to get into the prostate.  Take the antibiotic as directed, at least 2 hours before or after taking multivitamins, antacids, or anything containing zinc or magnesium.  You need to ejaculate 1 or 2 times per week for the medicine to get into the prostate.  

There are a few home remedies you can try, but only after seeing a doctor.  Peppers, alcohol, and other strong foods can irritate the prostate and the urinary tract, so try to avoid them if you think this is causing your problem.  Another cause of irritation is constipation and hard stools, which press against the bladder and prostate. Take a stool softener and drink more water if you have hard stools.  Take saw palmetto if told to do so by a doctor; this helps with minor prostate enlargement (BPH), but does not treat infections or anything else.  If a doctor finds that you have severe BPH, he/she may give you a prescription drug like Flomax.  BPH can be very serious is left untreated - all the more reason to see a doctor.  Over-the-counter prostate pills are a waste of money except for saw palmetto. Cranberry can help prevent urinary tract infections but does NOT cure the infection once you have it.  Some patients report some relief by taking Quercetin pills, but there is very little scientific evidence to back this up.  Fungal / yeast / candida infections can also cause these symptoms; you can treat fungal skin rashes with over-the-counter jock itch cream, but you should see a doctor if you have recurring problems.  If you have burning and see bright red blood on the toilet paper after a bowel movement, you should try an over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatment like Preparation H, and see a doctor if the condition persists.

i dont know if i have the problem but it seems like everytime i masterbate i have to pee real bad,  its like a burning feeling somtimes it comes and goes but its really starting to bug me. i seem like i have to go to the washroom alot i always have the urg to pee even tho i went like 3 min ago. i really dont know what the problem im trying to hold off masterbation (masturbation) because of the pain sometimes its hard tho can anyone please help. thanx
This **** really hurts, I don't know what causes it but I know how to get rid of it. If possible use aloe vera or other cooling ointment used for sun rashes. Avoid moisturizing lotion, it will only increase the pain. If you have a fan or blower turn it on facing your penis. It will look very stupid, but it gets the job done. When the pain has subsided take a quick and luke warm shower to wash off the aloe vera. Try not to touch your penis with your hands too much, and don't masturbate for about a week.
tips123 are you having the same problem as me? and thanx for the tips bro im gonna try your solution feels like my penis is always burning expecally during or after m.b then when i do go to the washroom i just stand there waiting to pee im gonna try some methods and see what works and deff calm down on m.b thanx again everyone for helping out.
I am having burning sensation in penis head and tip from last 3 months, Imh urologist told me I had a bacterial prostate infection, no std, he prescribed doxyliclin, bactrim and amoxicillin , but It didn't go away. Still I am suffering from the pain
Tbh guys it could just be a mild friction sensation you feel you know, depends on how long you've had sex for 2 pumps and a squirt ain't going to do it, also if she had pubic hair or if sunbathe shaved for a couple of days that would do it. The guy masturbating, that's just an acid reaction from your urine doing that, perfectly normal, if you's are that concerned get some thrush cream yeah I know it's technically for women but us men can get it too, especially if you've bin taking a strong course if anti biotics hope this helps
I think you have hit the nail on the head (so to speak), at least in my case.  I only started to experience this after I was treated for prostate cancer some eight years ago.  Initially, the burning sensation was probably due to the procedure and some of the medication I was taking (this was mentioned as a symptom of one of the meds).

It has continued until the present day and I have a theory (and it is only a theory) as to why.  I still ejaculate but I have little (if any) prostate fluid, so it is (pretty well) all semen.  As I understand it, the prostate fluid is what helps it flow so my ejaculate is simply too dry.  Also, helping to expel the ejaculate are the urethra muscles, which are rubbing against this dry, sticky mess.

Fortunately, in my case, the pain only lasts a short time but it sometimes happens at the point of orgasm and ejaculation which, of course, spoils the moment.  This is usually, however, when I am getting an aggressive **, so I have the option of saying to her "slow down babe!".
Ask your urologist to prescribe you with: "Ciprofloxacin 500mg PO Q12hrs."
I've had the same problem, occasional burning when I urinate post ejaculation. Occurs on and off for years. Last night was the worst ever, almost blacked out from the pain. Cause? My bladder was way too full before I ejaculated, and once I did I went immediately to sleep. Woke up 3 hours later with the pain from hell each time my bladder tried to push the urine out. Finally succeeded but not after MUCH pain. Went back to sleep and feel normal today. I don't drink alcohol. In keeping my own notes, and reading on the Web, my conclusion is that this is caused by ejaulating with a full bladder and not flushing out the urinary tract post-ejac. As I've read previously, if you're going to ejaculate, do yourself a favor and empty your bladder as much as possible first.
I have it now it's always after drinking and ejaculation but never after ejaculation when not drinking. It's funny how the human body works Maybe it's alcohol burning the passage where the ejaculation comes from but a sit on the toilet and pee should flush it out I hope or atleast dull it so I can sleep. DRUNKEN SEX IS MEANT TO BE FUN!!  :( lol
so is that an infection can you pass it on to your sex partner cause a find my self with that problem
welp, i came here, im 15 and ive had the problem since i started wacking off (about 3-4 years) its been on and off all the time, and really it never bugged me too much unless it was that really really nagging sting that lasted for over 30 mins, so i ignored it and thought it was all good, until it stopped entirely for maybe a month, it confused me but i didn't really care, until about a few nights ago, i had the flu and was sore all over ,but horny (c'mon, im 15 what can i say) so i fapped, and instead of burning afterwards like i expected, it burned WHEN i came, as i ejaculated i felt this intense, stinging sensation, sorta like the entire 30 mins of pain in about 2 seconds, now dont get me wrong, it didnt feel totaly BAD, it was intense and slightly painful, but i still felt pleasure all the same, but then it happened again last night, AFTER the flu was gone, and now im kinda worried...anyone else feel this or have an idea?
15 had it since i was 12 dont drink dont do drugs but im having a kydney transplant this month on the 16th so ive had to stop drinking soda and before i stopped drinking soda alot more ( not completly ) i would drink around 2 liters or more a day of soda usually dr pepper but now that ive stopped drinking alot more (ps i know its really bad) it doesnt happen as much but i just got the idea about it being caffine tonight and i just looked up this page after checking the internet about it in ahwile so im seeing on this thread alot of people are having the problem AFTER drinking  alchohol : Alcohol concentration and carbonation probly has somthing to do with it now that im looking at the faqs im gonna do some test so i know the rules and what i can and cant do so i can avoid * the burn* what i call it, all together *virgin* so i doubt its a std unless i was raped and had now idea about it
good luck everyone hoped i helped somewhat
I've had this problem for 20 plus years, the only thing that works for me that I'm suprised I havent seen mentioned is eating after ejaculation, dosent have to be alot or matter what it is, sometimes I just have a bowl of cereal. Works every time. I drink alot so ive got it down to a science. Give it a shot next time, wont hurt to try.
Azo pills help me out, they are for urinary tract infection and can be bought over the counter at wal mart , I drink waay to damn much mountain dew and have burning during ejaculation and when i urinate it will burn and feel as thou i can not get all the urine out, when this happens i take the two Azo pills and then I feel great btw it will make your urine brite orange color so don't freak out.
I have had this same problem for years. I also notice it more while drinking. It is a relief to see that I am not the only one. I usually just try and tough it out, but it is getting old. Thanks for all the tips.
I have had these pains too after an orgasm. I've actually have had them from day one. Drs say in some people its just the way your body is. I've been with 2 men both of of which I married. No stds. Its your body. Body's handle things differently with who the person is. I was told I will deal with this forever. I then was put on pain meds for it which I would never recommend for they r addicting. Good luck to you all.
I agree with everyone here.

I don't know if I am dehydrated or not or whether it is impacting this sensation. The sensation only comes after masturbating and will last about thirty minutes. 5 minutes after masturbating it will feel like I have to pee. After I urinate it begins to burn and it will give me the urge to either pee several more times (with barely any urine coming out) or masturbate again. This sensation happens maybe once per month, but has been happening for over 6 years now.

Along with the sensation comes a feeling like I have to make a bowel movement, but can't do it. My body will feel like I need to sit there and take number 2, but nothing comes out and nothing was even there. So I sit here with a bowel movement and burning sensation in my urethra. I wonder if it's a prostate problem.

I remember when I was younger before I ever masturbated that I had this feeling before. I kept running to the bathroom to urinate and never could. The burning was so painful and frustrating. It never happened again until I began masturbating again. It seems like an unbelievably common problem though, and maybe we won't have cancer or a tumor. Maybe it's just an irritation from a blockage of prostate fluid or something.
I think for myself its friction irritation that once ejaculation occurs and the sperm make contact with the irritation this is what make it sting.
Wow. I'm glad I'm not alone.

I also experience the bowel thing...like feeling like I need to have a movement but not really doing it.

I drink a lot of coffee. I have also noticed that it happens more frequently in the mornings, especially if I have already had a cup of coffee. So the dehydration thing makes sense to me.

I've just gotten used to going in the bathroom and sitting on the toilet when it happens. Then I can pee whenever I need to (little squirts), which helps it to not burn so bad.

The only thing that makes me wonder if it's dehydration is that I have only experienced it after sex once or twice, but it happens frequently after masturbation.

Have we considered what we're using as lube? I use spit. I've often wondered if it's something in my spit...
Wow. I'm glad I'm not alone.

hey guys i have felt this many times and i m prety sure it is about some kind of yeasts infection in males.... I think that the post about trichomonasis or the candida enfectionsare right but i m not sure of it cause i haven t seen my doctor yet but i will soon and i will talk about those 2 things.....and yes the last time i told him about it he seems perplex but telling him about those sotries will educate him i suppose    farewell
I have also read  about it many times in the past on other forums..It can be misleading to doctors and they very often think about prostatis(prostate infection) or urinary tract infections wich i have been treated many times but like i said i never told him about the yeasts wich i will do.. and  those are symptoms of possible yeasts infections that have made their way to the prostate.......i`m pretty sure now that it is about trichomonasis or candida something yeasts infections... I LL POST WHEN I HAVE NEWS
ANOTHER THING THAT HAVE BEEN SAID IS THE CLEAR LINK BETWEEN SYMPTOMS AND SUGARY DRINKS( SWEET COFFEE, SOFT DRINKS, AND NONE THE LEAST BEER AND ALCOHOL) AND THE REMARK IN THE POST ABOUT THOSE BEING (STIMULATORS) TO THE YEASTS CLEARLY POINT TO THAT BEING THE CAUSE
My urologist told the burning is natural. It is caused by a reaction of ejaculate that didn't make it all the way out and the uria in your urine. It is nothing to worry about. The reason it only burns at the tip is due to anatomy. That is the only spot along the urethra that has nerve endings to since the pain.
I've been dealing with this for years. It (or so I'm told by my GP) has to do directly with the urinary tract.

If you urinate (depending on the individual) 20 mins - 40 mins before sex/masturbation you're likely to experience this sensation.

when you urinate, the urethra/Ureters become slightly inflamed, but not to the point of really noticing anything different. Then when you have sex/masturbate (especially if it's rough/hard) the urethra/ureters become vastly more inflames. This leads to discomfort and pain/burning. In recent times, I always take an Aleve, Ibuprofen, or some other anti-inflammatory, immediately before sex and it works wonders for me.

Bear in mind, this sensation can also be caused by certain STD's and infections, so you should see a doctor if symptoms persist.

I hope this helps some people, at least.  
I've had this exact same problem, I get the burning sensation after I ejaculate, this is a big concernfor me since it prevents me from feeling any pleasure sometimes leading into pre ejaculation, I've been with multiple sex partners, but ever since I had sex with this girl over a year ago I've been getting the same feeling after sex, Im wondering if you guys found whats wrong, should I check anurologist, I am very concern
Yeah, me too. Seems like a couple of my friends also get this, but a few of them seem completely non-plussed when I tell them about it, and say they've never experienced anything of the sort.

It happens when, and only when, I urinate in the half-hour or so after masturbation, and I can feel it burning and it feels like there is a great pressure, regardless of whether I actually urinate or not. I also need to urinate a lot more than many other people I know, and am not sure why, but I have no STDs or infections (been checked out etc).

I've read a few hypotheses on the subject, but not much that's really convincing.

To help, what I do is always urinate before I masturbate, and always make sure I haven't drunk anything in the hour or so before I masturbate. I'm still a virgin, but I'd imagine this would be fairly awkward when intending to have sex.
I find that I get the burning sensation after ejaculating then urinating. The only way I find can relieve the pain is to immerse my penis in warm to hot water (such as a hot bath) within 5 minutes the pain is gone.I agree that this is caused by a mixture of dehydration, alcohol/caffeine and urinating shortly before/after ejaculation. I would wait at least 30 minutes to avoid this issue.
I have the same symptoms as you guys and the only thing that helps me relieve the pain is urination. Even one drop helps relieve the pain. There is good news and this can be avoided. So when having intercourse or masturbating the inside of the penis can swell and sometimes germs can infect the tip of the penis( almost like a small urinary trac infection).  To avoid it becoming infected, simple clean out the tip of the penis when done with sex. Even the sperm left inside after ejaculation can irritate it so what I do is squeeze every bit of sperm out when I loose my erection. This may not help everyone but this is the only thing that has helped me and now I rarely get that burning, tingly sensation that drives us nuts. Hope this helps and just remember to squeeze it all out
I wastestedfor std's,put on antibiotics, and experienced all the same frustrations with diagnosis that all of you have had. The burning after masturbating when I had consumed alcohol was unbearable at times. Strangely it never happened after intercourse.. The only relief I found was sitting on the toilet and trying to have a bowel movement.

I eventually saw a urologist who explained that it is a small muscle that becomes tight, in combination with the dehydrating effects of alcohol, it causes that feeling of pain and the need to urinate. She recommend to sit in Ba'ath and relax. Let the muscle ease up. It does work. The downside is you sit in a bath with your own urine. Not really that bad as urine is neutral.

So, the only real solution is to avoid alcohol and to stay hydrated. There is no fix.
Does the trichomoniasis test hurt? The specialist told me i have Interstitial cystitis, but im only 28. and that is a bladder disorder/prostate, this has been happening off and on since Ive been 16, its extremely painful for me these days. My antibiotics for the interstitial cystitis is $400 a month for 6 months, extreme. I wonder if I have Trich.
I think everyone is right here. If you are having this problem over and over again, and it is re-occuring, don't be a fool. Go see your doctor! Tonight I had a few beers, and it happened to me. It only happens when I drink about 4,5,or 6 beers and have a good buzz, possibly dehydration. But when I'm straight up drunk it doesn't happen. So it is a little confusing. This is the first time this has happened to me in probably about a year, so I am happy there. And I don't think I have this trich because I have protected sex and I read up on it because I didn't know what the hell it was, but it says that it is mainly occuring in women, and they don't know how it is created. It is curable, so get this fixed. You guys, are all big helps, thanks for letting me know I am not the only one.
Woke up from a nap and went to use restroom. It stung like fire when I tried to urinate. Went to the er on Sunday. They did a urine test and a swan test for a std. Everything came back negative. I went to a urologists on Wednesday. He checked prostate, he did a scope down my penis and everything looked great. He said I had a skin irriation inside my penis. I was given more antibiotics and its Friday now and it still hurts when I try to pee. And after I pee I have droplets that come out which are so uncomfortable. I'm tired of this. Please help someone.
I would thank my luck (and the internet ) to have landed on this forum. I have had exactly the same problem ; occasional burning sensation after masturbation or sex, irregular flow of urine during this period that would last 20-30 minutes.  Given I have history of acidity ( which kind of ***** as i am just 29) i can relate to the comments that have been posted above.

Reading this discussion forum has cleared some nasty doubts that i have had about this problem. Drink water avoid alcohol don't go hungry for long .. that should solve the problem
Hey guys I have a solution don't worry, I used to have the same problem but it's easy to solve as long  as you follow what I say
1. If you are going to ejaculate in anyway wait 1 hour 15 mins from your last drink then make sure you go to the toilet
2. Wait 20 mins and if you want to go to the toilet again go but if not you should be fine for ejaculation but just to check push in your bladder to make sure you don't have much urine in there.
3. If you did need to go to the toilet wait another 20 mins util you bladder is empty and don't drink anything during ths whole period!!!!!
4. Once you bladder is empty and you haven't drunk anything since you last drink at the beginning, you can freely masturbate with no stinging pain after :)
the only reason it seems to happen when drinking alcohol is that alcohol makes you pee more often.  the only thing i drink that i notice causes this sensation more than anything else is orange juice or anything acidic.  There is nothing wrong with anyone who gets this burning occasionally, if it was an infection or std, it would not be occasional but after every time.
Nah! This is not what these guys are talking about.
I'm surprised that I've never looked to see if anyone else experienced this before. It puts me at ease a little to know I'm not the only one. Like many of you, this comes around rarely. I don't drink, so it's not alcohol related per se. I am faithfully married, so not interested in wearing condoms.

What I have found is that I can completely avoid it...if I knead my penis a little before releasing urine. Since this has worked for so long I suspect it's more of a collection of debris and/or solidified fluid that creates enough of a blockage to cause a small lesion when urine is forcibly released. It makes sense to me that after the penis goes flaccid and tucked in my pants that even my own fluids may not be able to completely drain from the urethra and cause this to happen.

It is worth noting that I have gone to the doctor about this and done tests before. No surprise, they weren't able to do anything for me. To be safe, if it's sex with someone other than a committed partner-wear protection. If it's masturbation-do so with clean hands. Knead yourself a little before that first urination, and always drink more water.
I have the same pain.  But the pain only hurts when my penis is erect and I squeeze the head where my penis hole goes from closed to open. As soon as it opens it's a stinging pain, but only for 10 seconds or so.  Any ideas?
I read every thread here and this is what I think it is.
1st of all I don't have the sensation when I urinate.
I'm 42 years old and what experienced is a burning sensation at the begining of the ejaculation and then afterwards mildly until I take a wizz. The 1st time this happened was after I ate sushi, I ate alot of wasabi, I mean alot! I love the stuff. So I think what you eat can make a difference. I ate sushi again with wasabi same effect. So I thought that was the problem but then around 6 days later it happened again, no wasabi! I dont drink alot of water mainly coffee and sodas, so theory number two is the sugar is crystalizing and getting stuck in the uretha kinda of like a kidney stoney and the explosion from the ejaculation is dislodging whatever is stuck in there. When I drink alot of water and wash my kidneys out, stay away from spicy or acidic foods this problem NEVER OCCURS!
I recommend drinking lots of water for a week, fill up on water only, no sodas or coffee guys and clean your tubes out.
hi there,

for years i had the same problem, my only concern is that i only have one kidney and i don't drink much alcohol. is still happens even if i don't drink. but thanks to all for the advice. acidic food is def something to stay away from, and i found that stretching while peeing helps a tremendous amount. and it seems to dissapear sooner
stop masturbating it's a sin repent of your sins
i have the same thing but only when i drink a major amount of alcohol and  energy drinks also coffee...as you know though they dehydrate you you a lot more than most the acids in fruit's and vegetables....i usually drink 3 to 4 cups of water wait ten minutes and then go it still has a slight burn but no where near as bad...i drank nothing but water for a week to test my theory and from what i came up with if you drink twice or three times the amount of water that you do in alcohol, energy drinks, and coffee you shouldn't have much of the problem any more....
The thing that happens to me is well I had tried to stop masterbating (masturbating) for one month which I have done successfully and during that period of time of quitting it like the second week without doing it, I was getting stinging sensations on the tip of my penis. At the third week of stopping it (a month now) which happened last night the stinging got so bad that I had to masterbate and yeah the pain stopped.. Can anyone please give me some advice on how to get rid of this pain?
And I mean during the third week the stinging would occur everyday like when I was at work. PLEASE GIVE me some advice guys.
Hi, My problem is same as u said..
Hey guys. I am incredibly relieved to have found this discussion. I am an 18 years old male, and I have had this problem for over 4 months now. It has literally sent me through deep depression among other things. I've freaked out thinking it was an STD, and am too afraid to consult with a doctor due to me being underage while living with my parents (I don't really want them to find out about this, they assume things and go overboard).  

I have tried several things, but nothing has worked. I've tried taking daily hot baths, which numbed the pain for a day or so before the pain returned. I've tried lubricating it frequently, and cleaning the tip after peeing, ejaculating, etc. I feel like I've made no progress.

The problem is, the tip of my penis stings, sometimes randomly, sometimes not at all one day, and sometimes stinging more than usual. I am constantly opening the tip of my penis to see what's wrong, always seeing that it is slightly red and irritated on the lining at the very tip inside. gently squeezing the tip of my penis with my fingers will ignite the pain (basically on command). When I also squeeze the shaft of my penis at integrals, I feel a slight pain (sting) within, which I suppose is the urethra, irritated. This has scared/worried me for so long, even at this very moment.

After reading every post in this discussion, I'm going to try some new things. I am interested in the idea of drinking just water, all day every day, and nothing but. I always drink fruit smoothies, every day, that I prepare myself from scratch... I feel that the acids from the fruit may be flowing through my urine, the acids most likely irritate the urethra of my penis. This goes hand in hand with the alcohol consumption of the many people posting on here. I do not drink alcohol and never have, so I feel that all of the fruit smoothies that I have been drinking make up for that lack of alcohol consumption. All in all, I'm going to agree with a previous post that the liquids (and some foods) that we are consuming are influencing the PH levels of our urine, causing it to become more acidic.

I STRONG RECOMMEND NO MASTURBATION. ABSOLUTELY NONE. I have tried to go even a week without masturbation and failed miserably. I noticed that masturbation would immediately irritate the penis opening, causing that light red lining inside along the very tip to become a bright red that would eventually ignite the burning sensation about 10-15 minutes after each ejaculation. But as I mentioned before, I have been unable to resist the urges of my sexual nature for more than a week. I'm going to cease all masturbation for a month... oh God. Wish me luck...

With that said, I'm going to persistently drink water and ONLY water for the next month. I am also stopping all consumption of smoothies, acidic fruits (will only eat bananas), and any liquid besides water. Finally, I am going to force myself to resist masturbation entirely, which includes any touching as well (the only thing I can't resist is morning wood). As well as the usual, wearing loose underwear, loose pants/shorts, taking a daily shower, etc.

For the next month I am going to dedicate myself to the aforementioned tasks. I will post my progress here, if any. If this all works and takes the stinging and redness away, you guys will know in a month, and I will urge you to take the same steps that I am going to take.

Thank you! And thank you everyone for giving me some hope!

P.S. I have applied fresh Aloe Vera plant juice in and around the penis opening as experimentation with the problem. It actually did help and seemed to calm down the sensation. I can't remember too well the reason why I stopped applying it, but I will experiment with Aloe Vera again and keep you guys up to date.
I'm with you man, held faping for 1,5 month, it is not so bad as it seems, just find what to do instead and say BIG NO to all erotic things, even slight.
Btw long time no sting here (with heavy alcohol consumption). For me what helps most clean penis everydaywith only water and stay away from acid things (but again many lemons - and no sting). It is so quantum you cannot calculate from where it comes :D
Well, majority of the time, your penis will have to endure slight discomfort at timed due to the state of sensitivity an activity can cause. For most men, they feel mild burning, stinging, or some sensitivity after intercourse and even oral sex. However, if you have not had sex, you were recently a virgin, or simply had unprotected sex, these symptoms can be signs of something a bit more serious. It's great to go to a doctor and seek help. As for the Original topic host, what you experienced sounds normal. Stds usually take a tad longer to become present or noticeable. If the pain occured immediately after ejaculating, its mostly caused by what is known as the refractory period. I hope this was helpful. My husband goes through the same thing.
lol thanks, I attempted the goals I wrote out, but again I failed. I woke up to a wet dream today. My penis felt like it was burning, kind of scary. I now notice a rash on the outside of my penis tip. Gonna see a doctor in a week or 2, im in the process of moving at the moment.

I did some research and I may have a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or Balanitis. I'll be sure to tell my doctor that. Wish me luck!
Could be consistant with cronic (chronic) masterbaters. It didn't start happening to me till after I startd seeing this girl but everytime I start getting sexual with woman my sex drive speeds bck up and I have to masterbate more often. It could be a clue
Im facing the same problem. i will get this burning on the tip if i take a leak 10 minutes before or after ejaculation (masterbate/intercourse). which will last for about 30 minutes or so. This happen occasionally at other times as well (when it dosent. i have this from was back even before i had sex so im sure its not std.

I recently tried taking onion juice, just started to take one table spoon a day. its been a week now, i even tried to masterbate shortly after peeing a couple of days back. didnt feel the pain after ejaculation. It can be that that was mybe one off, but im going to stick taking this daily. hopefully this will work, if it doesn't. I'll be back here posting the failure report.
I totally hear you guys. It happens very to me very seldomly but it burns like crazy for like 20-30 mins. this may sound really homo but stick about an inch (mayble less) of your index finger up your  *** and  wiggle it aroand, I swear to god it helps so much, if you do it repetitively for about 5 mins it will go away in less than 10 (at least thats what i found, and its much better than 30 mins). again I realize how gay this sounds haha but the burning is so irritating and it helps ME so much. please let me know if anyone else finds that this method works for them. GOOD LUCK
I HAVE THE SOLUTION - to my problem at least
First off, what i am experiencing. Every now and again a severe burning sensation inside the tip of my penis after masturbation, urinating shortly after makes it 10x worse. this usually occurs when dehydrated or after a "fap session" (more than once in a day)

Possible causes from what i have seen on here.
1- Trichomoniasis
2- Candidas
3- Dehydration
4- Too much caffeine / alcohol
5- not emptying penis of as much semen as possible (use your finger to push it out) or not cumming hard enough to get rid of most of it.
6- Fapping more then once within a few hours (what i think it is)
7- squeezing too hard, or straining too hard during masturbation (what i think it is)

Now what works for me.
1- If feeling burning after masturbation, DO NOT PEE for the love of god.
drink 2 cups of water and wait 10-15 minutes, this works like a charm.
2- Use a wet cloth on your penis, Hot or cold (depends on preference, but the heat change subsides it for a while.)
3- (may look strange) stand in front of a fan for a while, the cool air helps a little.
4- Do not force yourself to pee, the strain makes the burning even worse and you'll be stuck on the toilet for a while in discomfort.
5- Take a bath (once again the heat change)

These things really help me a hell of a lot, i highly recommend trying them all. and i wish all the best to everyone that was/is as concerned as me about this issue.
it might be yeast infection try using solaray yeast cleanse when finish use (KAL) Acidophilus shelf stable, worked for me was having the problem for about 3 years i felt as though i wanted to urinate go to the bathe room nothing just that burning and sometimes there is this pain in my anus wanting to defecate but nothing when to the doctor could not find out what was wrong with me so i went to a herbalist when he recommended those medication hope this will help you guys. ...and watch what your eating nuts was one of the cause of my problem.
I've suffered from this for over 2 years and I personally think it's down to dehydration. I normally only ever get it after drinking wine cider or beer. Quick TIP for all you guys who need quick relief, warm water... put a warm cloth or spray your knob with a warm shower for about 5 minutes. works every time.
when I think  little of sex ,so some kind of fluid comes out Continuously from  month go without
hving or done sex or a hndjob ,Im worried abt it.
please tell me is it a bad sign of my health :(
I HATE this sensation, feels like a sharp needle pushing on one very sensitive nerve.  My mind has been to distracted reading half this wall that at this second in time I cannot feel it any more which makes happy :P.  Reading through most of the messages its clearly dehydration.   I was laying next to the radiator for ages and I had not drank for a while, and was getting really thirsty but was a little lazy to get a glass.  Alcohol causes dehydration and when one is thirsty they are already dehydrated.  So that seems to be the most common link here. So this is natural and nothing to worry about!

While saying that, those who have used soap and chemicals, let that be a lesson for using poor choice of lubricant! Using chemicals ones penis is never advisable as it is the most sensitive area!  

If neither of these items sound like the cause then I might recommend going and getting it checked out.
You are right. I also have tried the same thing & i would suggest people whosoever have been suffering from this problem to drink as much water you can:) Hope it'll work!!!
does it feel like the valve in the penis wont switch from cumming back to the peeing track. I seat in hot water until my penis gets soft then im ok. beer triggers it and coffee.
*** I have had the same problem just recent only about 2 months off and on and decided to research and found this forum both me and my partner have been tested all negative i am the only one having symptoms my symptoms are burning while ejaculating it doesn't burn when I pee it actually feels better the burning feels like it is coming from my anus through my penis the feeling only last a few seconds after I ejaculate and not every time I have never drunk coffee in the past until recently and I have been drinking alcohol more now and never really did in the past I am 27 I am paying close attention to everything and have read this whole forum every single post so I will do trial and error and repost ***
Thankfully, I'm not the only one with this horrible sensation!

I've just came back from drinking with my mates and I was extremely horny, so did the deed.  I've now got this dreaded sensation...again!  It doesn't happen all that often, every few months or so, but I'm now noticing a pattern that it's caused by alcohol (Maybe the alcohol is dehydrating my system...?  I don't know for sure).

I'll have some alcohol, ejaculate, then less than 5 minutes later after cleaning up I've got the horrible burning sensation in the tip of my penis.  I've tried peeing and it helps relieve the problem when I'm peeing but then straight after I stop peeing I've got the horrid sensation again.  Only pee if you've really got to, that's my advice guys (It's basically teasing yourself in to believing you're doing the right thing, and it's going to help you out, but it just leaves you frustrated and trying to force out more urine for the sake of some relief which just ends up in a vicious cycle).

After a while, the feeling does subside though.  I have been checked for STI's and I'm completely free of them, so it's not sexually transmitted.  I think it's just a flaw in Mother Nature's design of the human penis (Don't get me wrong, I love mine, but this sensation could have a few adjustments to it; it's not nice)

From now on, I'm going to avoid ejaculating after having alcohol.  It's not worth the pleasure at the time for the pain after experiencing the pleasure.  If you've had alcohol, and you're feeling horny, and you're prone to this nasty sensation; DON'T have sex or masturbate and ejaculate - wait until the next day!

I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum.  Maybe I can help a guy out who's in (or is going to be in the future) this horrible situation.

Remember guys; no matter how horny you are, please; DON'T ejaculate after having alcohol, it's not worth the pain, try to wait until the morning after (Easier said than done, mind you, but if you can do that then you should be fine).

I hope I've helped someone out.  Thanks for reading my post, guys.
Im 23 I was dating a girl for 3 years had sex everyday multiple times a day and had a baby by her. We separated and I started having unprotected sex with another girl only about 5 or 6 times I haven't had sex with her for awhile now and about 2 weeks ago this burning sensation happened. I was going to go to a doctor because I have to take a drug test every week and it's hard to do because of the burning when I pee but now I see that many other guys have this problem also. If anyone finds a cure let us know please.
I'm 24 years old, and I have had this problem for 5 years. Whenever I sense this burning sensation coming, I would gulp down 3 - 4 cups of water. After that I would wait for a few minutes before going to the toilet to let it all out.

It really helps. I mean there's no harm in drinking water, so why not have just a little more H2O when u have this problem. Cheers
I have had this problem ever since I starter jacken it, in 7th grade, the burning pain is at the tip of my penis and only used to happen occasionally after I masturbate, but now that I can drink beer or hard alcohol it happens occasionally when I drink beer and not masturbate. Its never happen after I have had intercourse. Im glad that Im not the only one that has this problem. I feel that when it happens I have to my constricted the flow of my semen, so I dont get it every where, where as intercourse I dont hold back and let it flow. iv also notice that when i start feeling the burn, I go pee and I pee out a little precum then regular pee, then it really burns for about 15mins but then stops. I do drink a lot of mt dew about 2 a day and only drink about 24oz of water a day. I dont have health insurance, is there any place I can go to get help for free or low cost.
Yes that's true I used to get this problem occasionally , so that time I found the solution is drinking more water and wait for some time.Then after steady urination it would be fine.
I have this problem to guys I can tell you what I know our pee is too acidic alcohol sodas these things hurt us extra. When u ejaculate sometimes a small amount can stay in your wanghole lolz. Well this just concentrates the burn when you pee afterward blockage and what not. So just stay away from the sodas and liquor don't masturbate so much you'll see improvement I'm sure if not then youz probably ******...
Yes this what exactly I experienced over many many years. As you said it does not happen all the times though. I have very exact symptoms and you are perfectly correct in your description. Did you do any thing to get ride off.
i have sat and read all of these threads and the most common theory is the consumption of alcahol (alcohol) but i dont drink alcahol (alcohol) at all...more often than not i suffer terrible pain too...its the same as most on here...a few minutes after ejaculation i get a burning sensation and can last upto 30 mins...the pain is so uncomfortable i no longer enjoy sex..my partner thinks its more of a pain than i do...i do however drink a lot of tea and coffee and im told that this could be a dehydration problem but a sign of dehydration is discoloured urine...my urine is almost always clear
I feel everyone,I've been sufferring for a year now with multiple ER trips and minor test performed;Urine test,penis swab,blood test,pelvic examination.All negative results,I'm 29male and they said maybe prostatitis but have hade 3rectal checks they said not inflammed.Next step would ne cytoscopy which I'm terrified letterally,I don't want the after anxiety.I still cringe from penis swab,so any  guess on what organ could be damaged?I'm awaiting a uro appointment nut still some distance.
Ive had the same in the past my doctor diagnosed me as having urethritis. I was told to have sitz baths 2 times aday with no soap or shampoo etc, also to open up the japs eye and allow the water to clean inside the tip. Also drink only water to allow cleaner urine to pass through. Hope this helps.
More likely to be a prostate problem, rather than any STD.
I have been studying this for some time now,its very simple. The problem is that,many times after sex,all of the semen doesn't fully discharge out of the penis,therefore, the burning sensation is from the semen blocking a small amount of the penis hole and causes the urine to leave trace amounts of bacteria in the head. its the most logical explanation that doctors have actually confirmed.
I had the same problem. It turns out for me I was type 2 Diabetic, and it had something to do with that. Since I've been on medication to bring my blood sugar down its gone away immediately.
I've experienced many of the same symptoms as all of you have. I have this stinging sensation when I ejaculate and also sometimes when I urinate.
When I urinate the stream is not very strong and I often stop-and-go with little dribbles while the stinging sensation continues. Someone on here said it may be caused by Interstitial Cystitis or Prostatodynia which I believe to be the cause. I often feel my perineum contract throughout the day. My theory is that prolonging ejaculation screws up the mechanism that separates urination from ejaculation which causes the stinging sensation and also the trouble with urinating. Most of us prolong ejaculation during intercourse in order to last longer for the girl, or prolong ejaculation during masturbation to try to find the best video to finish with... I will most likely be going to the doctors soon to ask about Interstitial Cystits and Prostodynia.
To add to my last comment... I have realized that when I ejaculate "on time" so to say... when it feels like the right time to finish (rather than prolonging) I do not have these symptoms...
another edit to my first post: (sorry I keep thinking of things)

not only prolonging ejaculating, but ejaculating too early.... (you start getting sick of masturbating or having sex for so long that you just wanna finish so you rush yourself, or your partner rushes you because you're taking forever.... so you try to bust really fast...)
Masturbating with soap will cause that. Want to know why? Because 90% of mainstream manufactured brand soaps contain some form of sodium. This salt, of course, which dries out your skin! When you masturbate with soap, the SALT has a chance of entering the urethra of your penis (the tube which carries urine and ejaculate/semen out of the body!) If your water is chlorinated, this might also be another irritant.
i had this problem for years as well at least weekly. then about 6 months ago i started to take a vitamin d tablet once per day. since taking the vitamin d i haven't had a problem. not sure why but the vitamin d seems to have fixed the problem.
I'm a young 16 year old . I had unprotected sex with this one female. It didn't Start right away it started a couple weeks after. I started having burning sensation when i pee or even when i ejaculate after masturbation lol. But it stings real bad. It wouldn't be a STD, I'm just curious. What should i do ?
I also have felt your pain.
I noticed that the Rougher the sex or Masturbation the worse it is. My cousin by blood is the same way. This leads me to be leave that there are those of us with sensitive Urethra and rough sex or anything that puts a lot of pressure on your ding **** will agitate it and cause a burning sensation. I only had only at the time been a Virgin masterbating (masturbating) like a fiend when I noticed it and my cuz did when he had a crazy stripper bang him. I got tested and they said I'm fine but I during to much caffeine and energy drinks and that strips the mucus lining out of your organs which could cause the symptoms I was complaining about.... **** Obama!  
A urologist will be able to tell you everything you need to know. These doctors see many penises and vaginas every day. Don't be shy or embarrassed when it comes to your' health. Tell your' doctor about pills you take and what you do during sex and masturbation for an accurate quick exam, which will save you money if you aren't fully covered. Get some form of Medicare before you go. Even if it's the free kind. No insurance company will want to take you on if you have problems off the jump. I have this same problem right now and I'm in the process of a few visits. It's not normal and it should be treated. Having a weak bladder when your' old will put you into diapers again. Infections and viruses can lead to cancer. Trust me, we are very dumb when it comes to this topic, see a doctor and get to know him/her. A urologist is what you will need. Get yourself an overall doctor too. One that know about everything in general. He can point you in the direction you need to go for any health issue. People him or her will recommend because they know them personally.
Tried it out, magic indeed
thanks for the tip I was really worried
I'm very relieved to see that this is such a common problem. I am a 19 year old male, and have had this problem for several years now. Unfortunately I don't have a "real" solution (other than to avoid urination before and after ejaculation), but I think I can rule out a few of the mentioned causes.

Some important things about my "condition":

I never had sex.
I pretty much avoid sugar and highly processed foods. I am healthy.
I keep myself hydrated most of the time (my urine is almost always clear).
I very rarely drink any alcohol (and when I do, it's in small amounts).
I do love jalapenos and hot peppers.
I very rarely have diarrhea or gastronomical issues.
When the burning starts, it starts near the back of my urethra, and as I push pee out, I feel the burning continue down the penis shaft.
The burning sensation pretty much only happens after ejaculation.
I've had the problem for several years, but it comes and goes in long phases (several months off, a week or so on).

Given these parameters, I think I can safely RULE OUT:

STD, sugary and unhealthy food, dehydration, alcohol, soreness caused by aggressive masturbation.

I also don't think it's Candida or prostate issues, because I have none of the other symptoms for either. Perhaps it does have something to do with the fact that I love hot spicy food. I don't know. I just hope that this information helps someone narrow down the cause.

Cheers!
Ok, so after trying a few things and reading around I find that 1 major connection with this mysterious sensation:

1. It happens after ejaculating.

I've tried icing, creams and even massaging the damn thing, but I've tried masturbating a few minutes after and it has worked well for me since it goes away in a few short minutes, lemme explain though:

When I ejaculated it was in about a few seconds into the erection not really fully turned on or hard as yet.

But then I tried again and this time I massaged it and tried to be as gentle as possible and not too hard making sure the head got fully hard and everything, once I ejaculated the dam sensation went away.

Lets call this sucker Early Ejaculation Sensation (EES)
If you have been having unprotected sex, I suggest you see a doctor.
Hope this helped.
I dealt with these same conditions and symptoms for several years. I went through the same dead end doctor visits just as most have. One day while researching I read some articles about prostate health. So I went to the store and found a vitamin called "Saw Palmetto" for prostate health. I started taking that every morning as well as a "cranberry fruit" vitamin for urinary tract health. I also started drinking a lot of water. Besides the vitamins and water consumption, I changed nothing else. I still drink a lot of coffee and a lot of beer/ alcohol. I also still eat anything and everything.. including hot and spicy foods. For almost a year now I have not had any issues. For the low cost of the vitamins and getting myself to consume water throughout the day the results are well worth it! I work in a fast pace/ outdoor environment so I carry a "camelback" full of water... Also well worth the investment.   .After the first few weeks of pissing every 10 minutes and feeling like you are drowning from water consumption, your body starts to retain the water.  
Hope this helps.
I am also feeling the same problem since last four years.
in my case i have never had any alcohol before making sex with my partner also, i have never been with any other partner.
what i realized in my case that the problem arises only when i think of any problem after making sex. the burning sensation aggravated if i tried to lay down as it is but i feels relax by applying ice or cold water over my p*****.
Right lads, we have experienced this burning sensation and for younger lads like me (15) there is normally a different solution. I only ever experience this after drinking fizzy drinks or consuming sugary food/drink. Ejaculating when not properly hydrated leads to this exhausting and undescribable burning pain right on your bellend. I agree, its one of the worst pains a man can experience. But like i say, every time you think about haing a wank, think about how much water you have drunk throughout the day and how much sugary food/drink you have consumed. If this is high, then simply dont wank, even if you are ridiculously horny and ready to bash one out. All i now do is down a litre or two of water before wanking, then wait 5 mins, then grab hold of your johnson and start tugging on it as hard as you can. This way, your body will be hydrated and the burning sensation wont be bugging you any more.

Hope this helped boys! Coming from a 15 year old kid!
i had this problem since i have started masturbating, i think its the improper ejaculation,mean like our sperm or anything dint completely shoot out after we masturbate some of them stuck,so when u pee, bits of it go out,u will feel better,or masturbate again n ensure u shoot our all ur load,it helps me,happen to me alot when i lie on bed n masturbate not when i sit, drink a lot water n keep going to toilet,  when u **** u can see jelly sort thing (i guess is the sperm comes out),its really helps
Hello Gentlemen (and any lost ladies) I am a 61 year old adult male and I have suffered from this affliction since the 13th time I orgasmated and frothed forth from my tiny limb. Over the course of the next 48 years I experiences BBB (brutal bell-end burning- it has been known as that widely for a while I am surprised not to see you using the term) almost everytime I spunked my balls dry. When I was 27 I hit upon the most fantastic cure which I must share with you. Almost immediately after copulaton, even if my shaft was still at salute, I would hop on the nearsest bicycle with my whopper hanging out and enjoying the fresh English air. For those of you who still have foreskins, like 69% of the male population, consider peeling it back at this moment to reveal your raw and battered crown as this will improve your condition further. The faster you cycle the quicker the BBB dissipates, you are literally peddling your way to relief. Nota bene by using this method you can strike a potentially alarming visual to passersby and they may think you a little odd but let me ask: what is worse, that or. the insufferable BBB? Personally I have found it can be a fairly good ice breaker and most people are actually quite fascinated by the condition and consequently by the cure. Happy peddling boys. Let me know hw it goes!
Guys....its all due to overuse ...the walls of your penis are simply worn and.tryning.to heal...let that thang go for a hot minute or simply cool your love engines...ya lil man needs a break.
the good thing about pain is that most of them have a starting point. and if you can figure that point you can most likely know what is the cause of it. for the case of ejaculation consider the whole system from the testis to the tip of the penis. pain is one of the cardinal feature of infection but can also signify an injury or a compressed part of the system.

most of us feel the pain along the bulbous (shaft) urethra. there are alot of things you can speculate. STD's could be one of them but not always. you may have a stricture which is narrowing of the urethra (urinary/sperm pass way). rule that out but checking your urination habits. you may have an inflammation which can be a result of sexual intercourse or not. rule them out by clinical investigations. for compression this is most likely to be prostate enlargement. its not common to youth but its obvious to elders (>50). rule this out by assessing urination frequency, urgency and incontinence. lastly can be psychological. this one is tricky and treatment is not as that easily as you think since the medications for psychotic issues affect a long path starting from the brain. so i usually blend in with the situation once it come along. the best thing to win this part is to let your partner know about it so that you don't feel alone when it does.

says me (***@****)
Alright, I had a particularly bad case of the urethral burning during urination after orgasm today (after consuming alcohol) which prompted me to read up on it (including this and other sources). This seems to be the most comprehensive compilation of first-hand symptoms on the internet so I figured I would post my take on it. I am a PhD student in chemistry so I looked up the biochemistry for a few things.

First, the symptoms. To be perfectly clear, what this thread is addressing is a mild to intense urethral burning while urinating a short time after ejaculation. It often begins by a very strong feeling of needing to urinate shortly after ejaculation. Upon urination the burning sensation becomes very intense for parts, or the full length, of the urethra. This burning is also accompanied by an even stronger urge to urinate, and each urination shortly thereafter will restart the burning sensation (though it may only be a few drops). These small urinations can also feel as if they are painfully pushing something out of the urethra. It can be a rare to very common event.

Second, the data and correlations. Many of you note that this occurs after consuming alcohol and can also occur while dehydrated from caffeine (myself included), that this has occurred long before you were sexually active and is not linked to any positive STD tests (myself included), and that it happens more frequently after a very vigorous session, prolonged edging or ruined orgasm (myself included). Squeezing the last few drops of semen out of the urethra seems to reduce the problem for many, and the general consensus cure is simply to urinate slowly over the course of 10-30 minutes until the burning subsides. There are mixed results as to urinating quickly after orgasm or waiting (up to) 30 minutes after orgasm before urinating.

Now the analysis. Clearly the link with alcohol is too strong to ignore, but there also seems to be a link with dehydration without alcohol. Both of these include an increase in excretion of ketone bodies through urine (acetaldehyde, acetate, acetone, acetoacetate, beta-hydroxbutyrate) from alcohol metabolism or from dehydration. These are all irritants of soft tissue and could possibly undergo a reaction with some of the compounds in semen to produce something even more irritating. They could also act to coagulate the semen to produce that painful feel of something solid/viscous in the urethra. Here's the kicker that makes be think it's ketones: diabetics and others with ketosis experience burning urination (although most of the literature seems to blame the increased chance of UTI, many of the patients argue it is inconsistent and related to bouts of ketosis).

Take this with a grain of salt, it could be an infinite number of things because biology is infinitely complex (that's why I'm a chemist). And as for a cure... well I can't improve on what I've reiterated from others. Also, from one (soon to be) doctor to other (medical) doctors: telling everyone to go see their physician is really disingenuous considering your lack of input and the price of healthcare in the US (even preventative care...). Please refrain from telling everyone to go to the hospital for every minor little issue as a cop-out and to make money for your industry. That said, if you are experiencing a problem other than what was stated above, do some research and see a doctor if you must.
i have currently gotten this problem too. i masterbated too many times last week and now the inside tip of my urethra is red and hurts when my pants rub on it. its been a week and it still stings although maybe slightly less.

Are there any cures? I know you say you dont have any extra ideas that werent listed but is staying away from sex and masterbation (masturbation) really the only thing that would help.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: how long should i expect this to last? another week? a month? a year? longer?
Burning sensation in penis/urethra is mostly due to passing semen without proper lubrication, acidity, more often fantasizing and thinking about sex/erections but not actual sex.
Prevention - avoid above.
cure - Its normal! just drink lots of water and hold for 25-40 min. it will go away. In addition, take medicine of acidity if feeling acidity, take doctor's advice if occurring/recurring more often.  
Hey brah,
with the burning etc in bladder as well sounds like a UTI mines all in the shaft of the penis & hurts like hell burning pain during orgasm & ejaculation.

good luck
Hey, had this problem as long as I can remember and just now decided to do something about it. I can definitively say that dehydration and spicy food is the problem. About 20 mins ago, I experienced this pain. I just recently (about 3 hours ago) had Mexican food and a large amount of soda. Also, earlier today, my girl complained that my lips and mouth were dry. I just consumed three large glasses of water, and the pain is slowly easing away. My opinion is that what is inside of your urethra is a kind of globby pre-*** (I'm sorry, I don't know another word for it). Whenever I tried to urinate, a thick clear substance would come out. Also, a side note, I ejaculated and didn't have an orgasm (but had a really intense shuddering) and it has been the worst [burning] pain of all. I don't know if the two are related or not.
Gentlemen,

I believe I have a solution which could help a great deal of you. I have dealt with this issue for many years of my life, and have tried different things trying to prevent it.

If you are having the issue where you have pain/discomfort/urge to pee after ejaculation, trust me when I say I know you probably want to punch yourself in the head repeatedly to try and make the pain go elsewhere. As a guy, this can be unbearable especially if it happens when you have a one-night stand or something. Holy ****.

Anyways, here's my take. What appears to be happening is that upon ejaculation, not all of the semen is making it out of your urethra. What causes this - I don't know. It could be many, many different things. But this causes inflammation and discomfort in your wang, and directly causes all of the symptoms.

Adopt this new habit after ejaculating: massage your urethra from the base of your manhood to the tip of your johnson. Visualize that you are trying to empty a toothpaste container of all its contents. You need to work the urethra so that you effectively squeeze all of the semen out that didn't make it. Don't be aggressive, it's not necessary. You will quickly see that this exercise results in plenty of ejaculate coming out. I usually spend 30-60 seconds doing this every time after I ejaculate.

This could change your life. It did for me. Since I started getting this routine down-pat, I have not once had a flare-up of the original issue. Sometimes, you will squeeze out a lot of ejaculate that just didn't make it. I seriously shot out a second mini-load 20 seconds after the first, just by massaging it out. It was alarming, but it confirmed that my hypothesis had to be right.

Anyways, if your issue is the same as mine and what seems like so many dudes have, try this out. Don't give up if it doesn't work the first time. You have get the technique down right so that you are always cleaning your urethra out after ejaculating. I almost wish I could put up a video because I know how devastating this issue is... but sorry bros, you're gonna have to figure it out for yourself.
The cause is DEHYDRATION! Make sure you have drunken sufficient water before ejaculation and avoid alcohol/coffee. If it still happens, just drink a lot of water asap
People suffering from penile burning, urethral burning, urge to pee, frequent urination, painful ejaculation, pain after or during sexual intercourse ;
If your problem is not because of prostate or bladder infection then the only other natural explanation is that you have a hypertonic pelvic floor or a very tight pelvic floor. I had all these symptoms, including erectile dysfunction and low libido. Try reverse kegels and other relaxation  techniques. It is best to see a physio or a pelvic floor therapist to discuss how you can relax your pf and also prevent your body from tightening up your floor or inducing pressure during masturbation, sexual intercourse or while defacating. People who need more information can email me; ***@****
Hello gents thanks for the great info. I've suffered from this for a few years now, gets much worse when I drink energy drinks and fap too much (4ish times a day). I find drinking milk helps alot, probably due to pH.
Guy I get this and I've been tested for STIs like 7-8 times since it started when I was 18 or 19. Its not an STI. Good on you for being a fearmonger though.
Guy I get this and I've been tested for STIs like 7-8 times since it started when I was 18 or 19. Its not an STI. Good on you for being a fearmonger though
My friend had the same problem he wanted me to ask if  it would happen because he does crystal meth daily
It must have some kind of waste that comes out in the urine, he'll I read somwhere that users can recycle there own urine causing them to have more of the drug again.
Holy ****!! 3 years later and I'm doing exactly as you say. Sitting on the throne and waiting for it to pass. I've been married for 4 years now and when I get tipsy and bang my awesome wife, I get that burning feeling. Glad to know I'm not alone. Peace and goodnight.
I got the same feeling some times. Common thing that causes is peeing before ejaculation. You need to wait, you can pee afterwards, but not before. It's like some urine falls into canals that are meant for semmen only or smth. Imagine, you open up that canal when there is urine in your mainstream canal so it goes where it shouldnt be and it makes unpleasurable. Someone here said that ejaculating helps it would explain as he was cleaning those ducts while ejaculating. But if you pee afterwards, the canal is shut and nothing happens.      

Some people think that is common causes are beer, coffee and spicy foods and dehydratation, but those makes you dehydrate through peeing which happens more often and you don't track when you should ejaculate..
my story - (and it's interesting reading all the comments on here, it really does help reading about things) - I'm a 50 yo heterosexual male, that has now developed the main same symptom talked about - ie: burning sensation after cumming - I have always been fit & healthy (and extremely sexually active)- and have been in a monogamous sexual relationship for the last 27 years -  before that ( meeting the woman who is now my wife) my sexual history was that of a "****"- I had contracted and been treated for, many a venereal disease :) so I know alittle about all the STD's I've caught :) - the most common ones :)  -  Anyways,  2 months ago this main symptom turned up (the burning/ejaculation thingey etc. + an incessant need to pee (ridiculously small amounts)  during the day), a couple of  months or so before this all started to happen for me, my wife had gone through a time of inter-period bleeding - (which is still on-going)  (and sometimes bled during & after intercourse intercourse)  so I thought I better go and get it all checked out.....  Doc said classic symptoms of an STD/STI  (Chlamydia or GC  :) )...or maybe a UTI....or maybe even Prostitus (sp?) problems..(problems with prostrate gland etc..)).....all tests, fortunately (I guess ! - though I would really have liked a definitive cause found so that it can be treated ,though I do realise it's a process of elimination)  came back negative, and likewise for wifey. It now seems wifey is going through menopause... and that all kinds of things can happen around, and be caused , by it !?!  
I'm having a very similar issue,

I'm 31, It all started when I had sex with my girlefriend when whe was in period (almost one year ago). My tests cultures are always negative.

I'm having this issue for almost one year for now: I got some antibiotics from my doctor which helped, but I always get a small burnning sensation which come and go. (antibiotics helped a lot! but it did not disapeared completely)...

Now I'm changing the eurologist.
P.S

I almost had it gone and it burst again some monthes ago, I think the cause was drinking too much beer / vodka redbull.

I can tell that Ciprofloxacin antibiotics did not helped me, and Doxycycline is the one that helped.
Viewing 201-380 comments: