Men's Health Community
Penis Cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Penis Cancer

OK, I've been freaking out now for the last couple of hours, and I need a little bit of help. I'm uncircumcised, and the foreskin is too tight for me to pull it back over the head. I feel a lump, and it feels pretty small, but it's noticable when I feel it, but I can't pull back the skin to see if it's cancer or if it's a build up of smegma or what. I have had smegma recently, and I doubt it is that, but anyway, I can't tell my mom (I'm 18) that I probably have cancer; I just don't have the heart. Is there some way I can set up a meeting with a doctor myself and get it tested to see if it's cancer or benign or whatever?
You seem very young for penis cancer. But there is a higher risk factor with people that aren't uncircumcised- that doesn't mean you have penis cancer. I would definatly go to a doctor to get the lump checked out- there are other things it could be besides cancer- it could be a cyst for example. If you are 18 you should be able to make a doctor appointment without your mother being there. Try to relax and don't worry unless there is something to worry about.
it could be a scar if there is a noticeable curve to the penis when erect you might have peyriones disease.  Peyriones is benign and not cancerous. But still see a doctor, preferably a urologist.