Men's Health Community
Penis Enlargement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Penis Enlargement

HI there, I'm 22 years old and was wondering about taking Enzytes.  I'm currently in a relationship, and everytime we have sex, it seem like I reach my orgasm too soon.  I'm afraid that my girlfriend isn't satisfy with me coming too soon.  I want it to last longer...What should I do?  Maybe Enzytes would help?  Any suggestion?
My bf tried Enzytes and it didn't help. Extagen works much better. My bf was 4" before the enlargement and now he is about 6".
dont take that stuff extagen i was reading up on a report and it has some seroius side effects from taking it. do a google search and read on it. it contains yohimbe which can cause death.
My dear! I love my bf and know everything he does. Yohimbe is a herb which is known and used by thousands of generations. And ppl are still alive. My bf uses Extagen and hasn’t noticed any side effects. As for articles in the web I think they are written by ppl who don't want Extagen to be sold... May be they sell other drugs. Or may be devises... So it is just a myth…
i know nothing bout Extagen bu one thing i can tell you my friend you better do some more research because Yohimbe can and has caused heart related illness. it can cause cardovascular issues as well with long term use "fact"
Hello Thy,

I am suggesting you one site from where you can find your solution as these meds helps most of the people and success rate is very high. so if you want med and can visit www.shytobuy.co.uk
Well I have only to say that my husband didn't notice any side effects while taking Extagen. It just worked for him to enlarge him. As for long term use, do you know that the the long term usage of anything can cause everything? My husband had a course of Extagen, he doesn't need to take it permanently.