Penis Foreskin tear
Me and my girlfriend have been having active sex for about a year now. Like most couples of my age (18) we get very active often having sex many times in a day.
However approximately a month ago we tried to have sex when my girlfriend was not yet ready- there was a lot of friction as i did not wear a condom, but we carried on anyway. I suddenly felt a sharp stinging sensation and when i looked i saw a small cut on the joint of the foreskin and the head of my penis on the bottom. It was bleeding and was very sore for a week or so. Now however the general discomfort has gone but the cut hs still not yet fully healed- we have had sex with a condom within the last week and there were no cuts just a bit of discomfort. I also notice that when i have an erection the strip of skin on the base of my penis is very tight and can be quite sore.

Could you please reccommend me as to how long this should take to heal and what i could do to help it.
thankyou
Did your girlfriend get sore as well?  It sounds like you need to buy some type of lubrication, such as KY or Astroglide - especially if you two are doing it several times a day.  I'm guessing that the tear happened because there wasn't enough lubrication, then you continued to have sex afterwards, which irritated it.  Do both of you a favor and get some lube.  And congrats for taking the responsibility to wear a condom!!
any idea how long it takes to heal because it seems like forever!!!
i had the same problem of the foreskin tearing off... would cutting the foreskin from the head of the penis will work it out
i think you will have to wait about a week and half, i waited a month before actually starting back
At my wits end, I tried using an ointent for diaper rash with zinc oxide in it and it worked wonderfully. There are a few, but I used A&D. Sleep on your back or side. No sex or masturbation for as long as you can stand it. Two words: Boxer Shorts! Before you go to bed, put a dab on the area. In the AM, if you feel yourself getting "morning wood", put a little more on and be careful with that thing. Mine healed in about a week and a half after using this method. At two weeks, just a light pink area.
A related discussion, foreskin keeps ripping was started.
A related discussion, similar problem was started.
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25
Joel78 joined this community
Welcome them!
May 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle