Penis Friction Burn
Hello, I'm 17 years old and I have never had sex but masturbate almost daily.  Recently I noticed a red mark on the head of my penis.  It does not hurt or itch, but it seems like it is taking a while for it to heal.  Sometimes I will get a few red marks on the shaft of my penis but those will heal and go away.  This red spot on the head will get hard sort of like a scab and then start to heal but I masturbate often so it restarts the healing process i would assume.  After masturbation it turns red and then after a few days without masturbation it will begin to heal again.  My question is how long it should take to heal? and if i can do anything to speed up the healing process?
You answered your own question.

You have a friction burn where you regularly masturbate.

Prescription: drink more water and use lubricant when wanking one out.  The friction burn should heal within a couple days.

I had a few of those too :)
Ford60 your status can't be blank ... Comment
26 mins ago
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16
slaytheday commented on photo
Nov 16