Penis Scar
Sir i have a scars on my penis after i get circumcised and until now .. i want to remove all my scars. is there's any scar removal cream that can reduce or eliminate my scars? thank you for the answer ...

i really want to eliminate these scars and i hope i can get the right answer... thank you
Hi M, you could try Merdema its a scar gel, for what your looking for, but please give it a read up about it first and the side effects, before you go and buy some or get a prescription for it.
Good Luck
if i will used that... do i need to stop masturbating?
Hi M, just how much masturbating are you doing?
one to two times a day... but i usually masturbate once a day..
Hi M,mastur bating once a day OK but could cut back a bit, but twice then your getting yourself into trouble, Why there are lots of sites refering to over masturbating and the problems that go with it ending up with ED.
So if you go on Merdema just try and refrain till you finish the course of the cream, the break will do you good, if its 2 weeks then it will give you a chance to so how cutting back on masturbating can be good for you, first you will find its makes you think clearer.
Good Luck
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.