Penis drainage problems
I have experinced some clear or milky drainage at times while sitting on toilet.  I have always thought it was just exess sprem drainage.  I haven't exerince any pain, burning or any other discomfort.  Don't think it is STD's since I have been married for 10yrs and have had physicals while in the military when they have taken urine samples.  Just wondering if the is something serious I need to looking in to.
You're squeezing out secretions from your prostate gland by straining.  Usually not abnormal, but see your health care provider if it's a new problem or if it persists for a couple of weeks.

HHH, MD
I have have had this for some time now is it something serious to be woried about.  There is no pain or anything I'm worried that there may be something serious wrong.
No. It's pretty common, particularly if you don't ejaculate often.
You may be right, my wife and I have been seperated by distance and has been months since we were last together.  I had a thought that might be it but didn't really think it was really something that could happen.
A related discussion, Penis drainage was started.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle