Men's Health Community
Penis has yellow bump/splotches under foreskin...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Basically, I've been worried sick about this for ages now, and haven't had the guts to tell my parents or goto the doctor. I'm 15, a virgin, and for over a year now I've seen these yellow slightly raised bumps on the underside of my foreskin that touches the head. They almost look like islands when you look closely, its not segma or whatever it's called, because it's attched.

It doesn't cause trouble, or itch or hurt ever, but is definitely not meant to be there. I think it might be some sort of fungal infection, its just that I've been surfing the net for about a month trying to find what it is - and I'm still clueless..

Could someone please give me some guidance? I'm getting freaked out
Tags: penis, yellow
i dont know about if they are yellow but if you read down the page many people have these Pearly Penile Papulets. have a look and see if it matches the description uve got
its not on the actual head of the penis tho, just the foreskin. (the bit you can't see untill you pull it back)
hi im 15 and i have the same problem, i pulled back my foreskin and just under the glans (glands) there was a collection of yello/white stuff under it. It was attached lower down the "shaft" and i found out that it is smegma. I looked it up and a health advisor said that it was due to not cleaning under the foreskin, so smegma builds up it then said i should pull my foreskin back and clean it everyday, im going to try this and let you know how it goes. I suggest you try it too
A related discussion, My penis hurts when....... was started.