Men's Health Community
Penis injury from jelqing and stretching solved!

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Okay, I talked a bit to a few of you already, and I think I have some information you need to seriously consider,  I am not garanteeing this is what is wrong with you, but it is a very good possibility, and it makes perfect sense when you think about it.

So for those who havnt read my other post, I have an injury I recieved from doing penis exercises. I cant place a time of injury, or of extreme pain, all I can figure is that I did the damage slowly over a period of 3 to 4 week, which is how long I engaged in those activities.

All of a sudden I just noticed there was definately wrong with my penis. It had shriveled up to a much smaller state, it was also was hard while flaccid or stiff and just did not hang loosely from my body as it did. It tended to retract and stay very tight almost like a muscle cramp or spazm, 24/7. It also tended to turtle up and point more strait foreward than hanging down. When I sit it relaxes some until start moving around.

I visited my nurosurgeon today, and he said that my severe disc herniation between L4 and L5 was totally squishing a bundle of nerve roots which lead to the lower half if my body. Mind you I have had this problem for over 5 years, but my low back only started hurting 6 or 7 months ago. Another words a disc can be herniated and not even hurt in your back, it just depends on which nerve root it lands on. Now this may not seem very reasonable at first, I assure you that it is.

I am going to have surgery around the middle of next month. Now there is a possibility I will have permanent nerve damage due to the constant pressure on the nerve. But it will take the pressure off and hopefully leave a normal healthy nerve as a result.

I want everyone to know that I am not 100% certain this is the answer, but I'd put my money on it. I will let you know how things go after the surgery, until then I truly look foreward to talking to you guys, and trying to help solve your problems. You will all be just fine. God bless you
Hey man,

Don't want to train on your parade, but is it not the nerves between L1 and L2 that feed to the genital area?

I've also heard that poor nerve supply can cause atrophy so what you're suggesting seems perfectly plausable but, as I say, I didn't think L4 and L5 had anything to do with the nerve supply to your penis.

Anyway, I hope you have found what's wrong with you and everything get sbetter.

All the best.
You coul be right man I just dont know. Its just the only answer I have for this, and im growing quite tired of it. Any other ideas. I have read megazoids post already, and have taken some notes.
A related discussion, Update was started.
A related discussion, Hard Flaccid Not Solved After All. YET! was started.
realjimmy commented on  What Supplements To ...
What Supplements To Take
20 hrs ago by gymdandee
redheadaussie Back in Good old Aus. Soooo... Comment
Aug 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle