Penis is hard.. But not erect(or big)
Help!!!! Out of nowhere, my penis just decided to get hard, but it didn't increase in size.... It's been like this for about a week now.... I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact that I have been drinking "panax ginseng extract" everyday... I didn't think anything was going to happen because it's only a tiny little shot that I take everyday.... Before my penis would be soft and about 5 in long, Wen I'm not hard.... But now it's hard almost all the time and is only about 3 in.... Another thing I noticed was that it usually goes away when I stop thinking about it.... But returns when I do..... Please help me!!!!!
Did you say that it has been happening for a week straight? Or is just coming and going? having an erection for that long can be really dangerous which is why I ask. I think seeing a urologist would be a good idea to help you figure out this problem.
If it is going down then that's less of a severe problem, but a persistent erection that doesn't go away requires medical attention and can become a medical emergency.
I wouldn't say that its completely persistent.... And it isn't like a full blown erection... It's in normal state, it doesn't really stand up... It's just hard and slightly smaller..... I'm curios to kno if it has anything to do with what I've been drinking... I've been making Ginger tea with a shot of ginseng in it everyday.... Also, I feel a bit of pressure ant the base of my penis as well.... Please help me.....
When penis gets big two muscles work to make it bigger.The first muscle pushes the penis and second muscle lets the prostate increase the penises size.Your second one is probably not working but it can be fixed with a simple surgery.
Thank you!! Ok, good to kno.... But this jus recently started happening... U think maybe my ginseng and Ginger tea everyday has effected my prostate? And if so, is me not drinking it anymore make it go away???
Please help....
Or maybe my bladder??.....
     If your erected size is not affected, there does not seem to be any problem. It appears in flacid state, it remains contracted and that makes it more convenient to move around with out having to manage a loosely hanging long tube. May be it is the effect of ginseng and probably, the grith is slowly increasing. If your climate has changed to a colder period, that also might have effected the contraction.

Solace  
Thank you... That's very helpful... Is there anything i can do to make it go away??? Cuz I don't really like having a small looking penis...
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Caryopteris commented on GMO CORN
GMO CORN
18 hrs ago by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle